Anastasiia Gubanova | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Anastasiia Gubanova

The Finn

Record Breaker
Her FS was good today. Scoring was total BS at this event. Nastia got 10 points less PCS points in her FS program than what she got at the JGPF. The same thing happened in SP also where she got 4 points less PCS points than at the JGPF.

Last edited:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I'm looking forward her career. One-two years ago was a question Anastasia or Elizaveta Nugumanova.. Both are very talented but I voted to Anastasia. She was more amazing from the beginning.

Tulipstar

Medalist
I just watched the 2016 JGPF and got to see Anastasia for the first time.

She's great:hap10:

To me, she stuck out in the SP, despite the fall, because of the amazing arm movements. Instead of just skating to Swan music, she actually evoked a swan.
Her FP was amazing as well; telling a story.

I'm a fan.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just watched the 2016 JGPF and got to see Anastasia for the first time.

She's great:hap10:

To me, she stuck out in the SP, despite the fall, because of the amazing arm movements. Instead of just skating to Swan music, she actually evoked a swan.
Her FP was amazing as well; telling a story.

I'm a fan.

Welcome to the club. Her programs this season were at the top of my rather long list of favorites ;)

Ender

Match Penalty

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She still hasn't told us what her programs are yet has she? I'm dying to know :eek::

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Our Angel will skate in Austria.

Now will see which work was done. She and Angelina had enough time to fix Nastya's lutz jump. Also, I liked how Benoit choreographed Michael Jackson program for Ivett Toth. But I have some doubts about how his style will compare with Nastya's talent. Hope it's just my prejudices.

Anyway, more important it's her lutz. If she'll continue fall with this jump - I don't even know... :(