Anastasiia Gubanova | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Anastasiia Gubanova

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
According to this table Nastya also will skate at JGP in Croatia. But sure it will depend on how she'll skate her first JGP stage in this season. And looking at St. Pete Cup - she's in the good shape. :)

Ender

Match Penalty
Too bad we don't have videos of her recent programs. I hope she has improved her jumps a bit.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Me too :cry:

But...my god she's a gorgeous skater. I think she may be the best female skater in regards to interpretation on the whole planet.

I think she feels the squeeze of competing in Russia against the army of relentless kiddos whose jumping strength put her at a disadvantage. She just needs to loosen up and be ;)

adelia

Record Breaker
I love her, I love her new program and that dress is just perfect. But I can see that her coach has not been able to fix any of her issues with jumps. She can jump pretty high, she's a natural athlete but her jump technique needs reworking. Whenever she is just slightly nervous, she loses the combo.

UnNamed

On the Ice
She seems different from the last year, for me.
More stronger, more taller, more muscles, i don't know what has changed.

adelia

Record Breaker
I don't want to say this but maybe she should go to Eteri.
She has to do something drastic if her jumps stay this way by the end of the season.

Because for this and this to not attain any significant success would just be such a waste of talent.

russianfan

Match Penalty
haven't seen her before, i think she is pretty much like Pogo - very good presentation, and at the same time very unstable jumps... she definitely needs to change a coach

P.S. also i dont like music (and same with Eunsoo Lim)

ejnsofi

Final Flight
Me too :cry:

But...my god she's a gorgeous skater. I think she may be the best female skater in regards to interpretation on the whole planet.

I think she feels the squeeze of competing in Russia against the army of relentless kiddos whose jumping strength put her at a disadvantage. She just needs to loosen up and be ;)

What she needs is better jumping technique. It was already bad and risky last season and I was afraid if she grew more her jumps would be more unstable. Sadly I was right. In case of fixing jumps Mishin is the best so I'd go there (Eteri's girls has ugly axel so I wouldn't go there if I wanted to improve my jumps)

zounger

Medalist
For me, she is the personification of lyricism in figure skating. No one can reach her level in that, even from the seniors. I hope she will fix her jump technic and stability and hope for redemption in LP in order for her to have this psycological boost that she needs for the rest of the season.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
For me, she is the personification of lyricism in figure skating. No one can reach her level in that, even from the seniors. I hope she will fix her jump technic and stability and hope for redemption in LP in order for her to have this psycological boost that she needs for the rest of the season.

Yeah, but all these hopes already three seasons in a row... But she still can't fix her technic. It even became worse - her 2A was amazing in the last season and now it's a shaky jump.

adelia

Record Breaker
What she needs is better jumping technique. It was already bad and risky last season and I was afraid if she grew more her jumps would be more unstable. Sadly I was right. In case of fixing jumps Mishin is the best so I'd go there (Eteri's girls has ugly axel so I wouldn't go there if I wanted to improve my jumps)
Mishin's group is not the place to go to if you are a young female skater. He was never able to fix any of Nugumanova's or Lozko's jump issues. And besides Tuktik, he has never successfully coached a young Russian girl to international success.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker

Look at Nugumanova's lutz and flip - it's the one of the worst technic I ever seen.

ejnsofi

Final Flight
Look at Nugumanova's lutz and flip - it's the one of the worst technic I ever seen.

It is and now I think no one will fix it. But generally Mishin's students have good technique on jumping. I'm just afraid that under Eteri she would be given one of these generic programs