Anastasiia Gubanova | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Anastasiia Gubanova

Ender

Match Penalty
It is and now I think no one will fix it. But generally Mishin's students have good technique on jumping. I'm just afraid that under Eteri she would be given one of these generic programs
I think Eteri group is getting getting at package over the years. There should be learning by trial

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
It is and now I think no one will fix it. But generally Mishin's students have good technique on jumping. I'm just afraid that under Eteri she would be given one of these generic programs

Well, may be Buyanova. She has a very nice skating coach. With him Nastya's skating skills will be the best in the world! But I don't know her own other students except Adelina. So it's hard to say about her abilities to fix jumping technique.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Just rewatched her program... Oh my, this little angel almost cry in kiss&cry. Again associations with her skate at Junior Nationals 2016. :cry: Why Nastya... Why... :sad21:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
I actually think her jump technique is improving. She has a better upright entry position where she isn't leaning her chest on her knee as before. Her toe picking looks nicer. She isn't reaching further away when doing it. She also has a better air position here. The axel needs improving though.

Anyway, what a robbery of PCS she had here. The girl has the poise, speed, and charisma to garner better PCS out of everyone here.

nipman

On the Ice
IMO, the problem is that her jump technique is not good, but also the jump entries are very complicated. Her flip entry makes me think about Sotnikova's one, which is extremely difficult to attack, especially after that shaky 2A. Hope that she will bounce back with a gorgeous FP.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Sometimes people need a very cold shower. If they don't understand in the first time, second, third, etc. I guess it's a rush hour.

Nastya definitely lost a second spot. If she won't change her coach Turenko to any other coach - it's hopeless. Three seasons in the row she struggles with her jumps. Now we can add +1 to her struggles - it's her puberty. Man... I don't know. It's like very very bright supernova star is beginning to die out. I'm... I'm speechless.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
It would be such a pity and a loss if she does not get her jumps right. Her summertime SP is such a joy, maybe my favourite SP this season so far. Incredible that she was last year's little ballerina, but of course with all the problems she already had such a growth spurt will hardly make it better. Someone like Mishin should rush in to the rescue to save her for the sport.

vorravorra

Record Breaker
Nastya is from St. Petersburg, she can't just up and transfer to Eteri (or Buianova for that matter) the same way Moscow skaters can. Not to mention that Eteri doesn't just take everyone who wants to join her group, there is a huge line. And has Eteri ever taken a girl at that age who is already going through puberty? She prefers them young and light.

adelia

Record Breaker
Jumps aside, I would say that the music/choreography of her LP didn't leave as much of an impression as her SP. I prefer the SP.

Ender

Match Penalty
Jumps aside, I would say that the music/choreography of her LP didn't leave as much of an impression as her SP. I prefer the SP.
Her LP is a letdown from last season. But it's not a problem right. Sadly they didn't fix her jump earlier.

vorravorra

Record Breaker
Nastya's LP has an interesting libretto - it's about a woman whose lover has disappeared. In the first part of the program she is imagining conversations with him, in the second part she is remembering the wonderful times they had together, and at the end she thinks she sees him, runs to him, but he dissolves into thin air.

kalee

On the Ice
Nastya definitely lost a second spot. If she won't change her coach Turenko to any other coach - it's hopeless. Three seasons in the row she struggles with her jumps. Now we can add +1 to her struggles - it's her puberty. Man... I don't know. It's like very very bright supernova star is beginning to die out. I'm... I'm speechless.

Maybe, but hoping not. They probably will wait to see how Daria and Alisa perform this week before doing any shuffling.
Nastia if clean can beat Young You and win in Zagreb, in which case she might not be out of JGPF. Sincerely hoping this can be the case.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Anastasia's FS Music Edit, having it on my repeat :luv17: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykClmFIMaxk

Oh my god! Did this actually happen? I regret that I haven't watched her FS after seeing her result. I loved this soundtrack and was expecting somebody to use it! Also surprised that I never noticed any news about Anastasia using it. Thank you for sharing, now I must go see the program.