Anastasiia Gubanova | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Anastasiia Gubanova

sneakers

Match Penalty
She has some problems with her lutz, but I think other jumps are okay..

the lutz is most unstable of her jumps because of the hammer picks, she rams too much and hunches that it looks unstable and scary....
she is very expressive with wonderful skating skills, it will be a shame if her potential wont fully bloom because of some technique issues.

She is younger than Adelina, so she has time to relearn her technique. both expressive but inconsistent skaters.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I swear her Swan might be the best SP in all disciplines this year. :bow:

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Good luck, Nastya. You can do it. If she will skate clean - she will beat JGP record by Polina (overall) and by Marin (FS). Not sure about SP.

But the key word is if... :(

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Well, step-out and -1 point deduction, but anyway personal best - 65.43 and first place after the short. Just one good clean skate in free program. I believe in you, my angel.

mish

Match Penalty
She has such a freedom and abandon in her skating, that sometimes I wanna scream: "don't forget about the jumps Nastya!" :love::laugh:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
She becomes the second lady (after Tsurskaya) to score two golds in JGP this season.

emzdeluxe

On the Ice
Who would've thought that the girl who cried during the russian jr nationals and predicted by many that she will only get 1 spot is now heading to finals..congrats Nastya keep proving them wrong..[emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk