sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
here's some that I found on YT recently:
Mens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCIE-bUiFdg
Ladies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB5bkmAs8gs

I don't think NBC made one for ice dance and pairs :frown:

NBC did cover Ice Dance & Pairs, it was posted in this thread on page 2 here:

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sh...-and-Results&p=1073160&viewfull=1#post1073160

These two YouTube videos are pulled straight from my copies (not sure who this YouTube user is), same Local 4 Detroit affiliate, same cuts at the exact spots. In the link above, you can find the complete coverage in the original posted quality.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
i did, but those links are in quote bubbles so i thought they were redundant! thanks so much

I don't know what you mean by redundant?? :confused2:

I reposted sabinfire's original posts with the links b/c s/he deserves credit for the videos.

And the point of reposting them in this thread was to make them easy to find. :bang:

Anyway, sabinfire :bow: is the one who really deserves your thanks.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
ah thanks! I actually didn't know that NBC covered them...woops

It's fine, I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it. It's always strange to see your original video copied and re-posted elsewhere (although I claim no rights to NBC's broadcasts...), but still takes a lot of work to capture the video, edit it, encode, and upload for folks.

Here's the first group of the senior Ladies SP:

U.S. Nationals Group #1 Ladies SP (Zhang/Shin/Glenn/Wang/Vinci)

bixby

Final Flight
It's fine, I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it. It's always strange to see your original video copied and re-posted elsewhere (although I claim no rights to NBC's broadcasts...), but still takes a lot of work to capture the video, edit it, encode, and upload for folks.

Thank you! You are awesome.

belladashwood

Rinkside

Thanks!!! You rock!!! Any chance of getting the senior Pairs SP up?

QLutz

On the Ice
I don't know what you mean by redundant?? :confused2:

I reposted sabinfire's original posts with the links b/c s/he deserves credit for the videos.

And the point of reposting them in this thread was to make them easy to find. :bang:

Anyway, sabinfire :bow: is the one who really deserves your thanks.

lol thanks sabinfire!!!! when i said redundant i mean when i skimmed the threads i didnt look at bubbles since i thought it repeated what was said in the thread already... didnt realize a bubble may repeat something from another thread!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Really really thank you. You can honestly not imagine how much some of us appreciate this.