2015 US Nationals Videos and Results and Discussions | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals Videos and Results and Discussions

lotte86

Rinkside
Sabinfire, thank you so much for posting the ladies competition! A great thing to wake up to:love:

belladashwood

Rinkside
Pairs is relatively weak for the U.S this year (IMO), is there something specific you wanted you to see?

I really was just hoping to see see the top 3 pairs SP's (Scimeca & Knierim, Denney & Frazier, and Castelli & Tran); especially since all 3 couples had relatively clean performances.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Pairs is relatively weak for the U.S this year (IMO), is there something specific you wanted you to see?

Oh, please, could we see some of pairs? You were so kind to give us ladies' videos, do the same with pairs :) There may be weak level, but - besides top 3 pairs, I'd really like to see Jessica Calalang i Zack Sidhu, or Maddie and Max. PLEASE :love::yes:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Oh, please, could we see some of pairs? You were so kind to give us ladies' videos, do the same with pairs :) There may be weak level, but - besides top 3 pairs, I'd really like to see Jessica Calalang i Zack Sidhu, or Maddie and Max. PLEASE :love::yes:

No pressure, sabinfire, but I too would love to see Maddie/Max -- if possible.

In any case, many thanks for all of your videos.

(And lest you wonder, would ya believe that I forgot :bang: to sit down and attempt to use Wed's discount code until after the midnight expiration? :eek:hwell:.)

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
Somebody please make a gif of Gracie, Frank Carroll, and the purple plushie! :laugh:

It was funny the way Gracie made a face and then scooted over after he pretended to bite at it. I guess it looked like a purple tootsie roll pop or something. Anyway it was cute and Frank does not usually unbend at all, does he?

creaturelover

On the Ice
It was funny the way Gracie made a face and then scooted over after he pretended to bite at it. I guess it looked like a purple tootsie roll pop or something. Anyway it was cute and Frank does not usually unbend at all, does he?

I think its one of those stuff toys that represent microbes/viruses. Gracie's expression was so funny, haha

ice coverage

Record Breaker
IN archived backstage videos are available without a paid subscription.

Post-competition press conferences:.
Pairs post-SP presser. Direct link:
But the Ladies post-SP presser. Direct link:

All the Social Scene fluff Q and As (with Michael Buckley) are being added to this general page (scroll down there to see the menu).
The Social Scene videos so far: Scimeca/Knierim; Kayne/O'Shea; Donlan/Bartholomay; Leng/Shnapir; Castelli/Tran; Denney/Frazier; Wagner; Gold
Also available (but the links are not at my fingertips):
- Two IceDesk videos from Thu night (the first mostly is a Ladies SP preview; the second is the final wrap-up for the night)
- Athlete Lounge interviews with Scimeca/Knierim; Castelli/Tran; Leng/Shapir; Wagner; Gold​

tulosai

Record Breaker
sabinfire I love you no matter what you do but I personally would actually love to see all the pairs. They may be kind of weak, but they're fun and there aren't that many of them. If that's not possible, I'd love to see Castelli/Tran, Donlan/Bartholomy, and the top 2. If that's not possible either, just thanks so so much for everything you have already posted. I know it must have been time consuming and words can't express my gratitude.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sabinfire, thank you so much for posting the ladies competition! A great thing to wake up to:love:

I could not agree more.

sabinfire, may I just echo what everybody else has been saying.

I got up this morning hoping that the odd video might appear on YouTube. But, not in my wildest dreams did I imagine that the entire Ladies SP competition would appear.

You have gone way above and beypnd your duty, sabinfire. And I do not think it is possible to express just how thankful I am.

You are a gentleman and a scholar!

CaroLiza_fan