Gretchen Donlan & Nathan Bartholomay | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Gretchen Donlan & Nathan Bartholomay

humbaba

Final Flight
Nate has announced on Twitter that he and Gretchen have ended their partnership. Can't say that I'm surprised, but it still makes me sad. :sad4:

Nate plans to look for a new partner. Haven't heard anything about Gretchen's plans.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Nate has announced on Twitter that he and Gretchen have ended their partnership. Can't say that I'm surprised, but it still makes me sad. :sad4:

Nate plans to look for a new partner. Haven't heard anything about Gretchen's plans.

Oh that is too bad to hear. I don't know that I'm super surprised either but I'd have liked to see them stick it out for another year to see if they could have progressed. Her SBS jumps sadly probably aren't where they need to be for a senior partnership but I did think they had nice chemistry and potential.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What a shame.:cry: They had a nice connection on the ice, lovely lines and lifts. The SBS jumps, though ....

I wish Nate the best in finding a new partner. Not an easy search, considering he's 5' 9". Wishing Gretchen the best also, in whatever pathway she chooses next.