Angelina Kuchvalska | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Angelina Kuchvalska

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Thank you Sugarpova! :thank:

I hope they won't buy any more of those package music deals going forward. :drama:

The Finn

Record Breaker
So, Angelina is going for Junior Worlds. Is she going for Worlds also?

There is only about a week between Junior Worlds and Worlds, so, it is not easy to do both but it would be doable.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I think it would be really hard to fly straight to the US and do senior worlds after juniors...but I'm a little puzzled why she would be going back to junior worlds again anyway. :confused: I think Diana can secure 2 spots on her own & I don't really see a need for 3.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I don't understand it either. The points she got from Euros are higher than what she would get JWC even if she won... It seems completely unnecessary.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
hmm maybe she thought she has to comepete 1 more time:scratch2:

NaVi

Medalist
I think it would be really hard to fly straight to the US and do senior worlds after juniors...but I'm a little puzzled why she would be going back to junior worlds again anyway. :confused: I think Diana can secure 2 spots on her own & I don't really see a need for 3.

Well, I wanted her to go to Jr Worlds... I wrote that before Euros where I wasn't expecting her to do so well. That being said, I don't understand the psychology behind "going senior" if you're from a small skating country, just go skate at every available opportunity which is what Dennis Ten did. I think it's good to be skating in situations where it's conceivable(if unlikely) that you would medal.

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Angelina and her coach at a presentation for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. They both look great!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1690640087873743&id=1599208193683600

Her skating club also posted 2 clips from some kind of movie they produced. I'm not really sure what it's about, if it's a documentary or fictionalized, but it looks like you can download the whole thing here. The link is from the club's FB page, so I would hope it's safe, but it's over 1 gb and I wasn't curious enough to dl the whole thing.

You can see the clips here:

https://www.facebook.com/Figure-Skating-Club-Kaskads-1599208193683600/videos

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Her skating club also posted 2 clips from some kind of movie they produced. I'm not really sure what it's about, if it's a documentary or fictionalized, but it looks like you can download the whole thing here. The link is from the club's FB page, so I would hope it's safe, but it's over 1 gb and I wasn't curious enough to dl the whole thing.

You can see the clips here:

https://www.facebook.com/Figure-Skating-Club-Kaskads-1599208193683600/videos

The link is some sort of 20-minute 'at-the-rink' documentary, mostly just interviews, only a couple of brief clips with Angelina. She's probably in there for about a minute, roughly. The 2 clips of Angelina on the FB page aren't used at all in the 20-minute video.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Once again, good luck :) go show them off like Deniss did! :hap10:

Tulipstar

Medalist
I first saw her in this year's European Championship. A shame about the SP, but I loved her free program. Maybe partly because I like the music a lot and she skated so well to it.

Can't wait to see more of her.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Anybody have info about Angelina this season? I saw she was supposed to skate at Ondrej Nepela, but it looks like she withdrew?