Angelina Kuchvalska | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Angelina Kuchvalska

Jana

On the Ice
[emoji26] Any idea why?

No idea. No interviews, no posts on Instagram. She hasn't posted anything about skating for a long time. She hasn't announced programs for this season.

Yes, last season wasn't the best for her (weight problems) but I hope she hasn't retired (I don't know if skating makes her happy, she did't look like that, but it is maybe because of poor programs during last season). But maybe she is not ready (or an injury or something like that) - she don't need to get a OG spot (she/Latvia already got it furing WC in Helsinki). I'll just add, it's all my speculation! (no sources)

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
No idea. No interviews, no posts on Instagram. She hasn't posted anything about skating for a long time. She hasn't announced programs for this season.

Yes, last season wasn't the best for her (weight problems) but I hope she hasn't retired (I don't know if skating makes her happy, she did't look like that, but it is maybe because of poor programs during last season). But maybe she is not ready (or an injury or something like that) - she don't need to get a OG spot (she/Latvia already got it furing WC in Helsinki). I'll just add, it's all my speculation! (no sources)
I saw on her Instagram she posted about new skates. Maybe she is just taking her time to prepare and focus for Europeans and Olympics? I hope so!

Jana

On the Ice
I saw on her Instagram she posted about new skates. Maybe she is just taking her time to prepare and focus for Europeans and Olympics? I hope so!

But I lot of skaters showed their new skates, prepared new programmes and retired :( But I hope we will see her skating!

Jana

On the Ice
Is she OK? I can't find a video but I checked protocols... All spins level 1 and with minus GEO? Really?
Jumps 3S, 3T+2T, 1A (invalid)... TES 17.34... that't very very bad!

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Is she OK? I can't find a video but I checked protocols... All spins level 1 and with minus GEO? Really?
Jumps 3S, 3T+2T, 1A (invalid)... TES 17.34... that't very very bad!
I don't know but it sounds like she had a terrible time. :(

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Uh oh... this doesn't sound good. Where's the Angelina that wowed us at Europeans a couple of years ago??

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
107.20 was her total competition score. Yikes. Pure speculation on my part but perhaps she lost all her motivation to train when things started to get difficult for her with puberty. And while she always seemed to have a good, friendly relationship with her coach, sometimes that's not enough. She may need someone who can be stricter and who has more experience with high level athletes. Of course, if she isn't serious about her skating career and just wants to play model on Instagram from now on, so be it...it's her life.

Jana

On the Ice
Well, no clean triple jump in FS. Only 3S< and 3S<< (with fall). Three single jump.

I think she lost motivation :(

Jana

On the Ice
Angelina is on the list for Warsaw cup and Tallin cup. Maybe she'll skate better...

cronos27

Rinkside
She does not appear in those competitions, what happens with her? she looked so excited about the Olympics

cronos27

Rinkside
Angelina I think she does not love the sport anymore or someone is moving her away maybe her boyfriend is taking her away from the skating