Entries for 2015 Cup of Austria | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Entries for 2015 Cup of Austria

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In PAIRS, GUBANOVA / SINTSOV are replaced by MISHINA / MIRZOEV; they will compete in Poland instead. I guess they don't want to face OGANESIAN / BARDEI, who won gold in Latvia. Poland appears to be an easier spot.

hanca

Record Breaker
In PAIRS, GUBANOVA / SINTSOV are replaced by MISHINA / MIRZOEV; they will compete in Poland instead. I guess they don't want to face OGANESIAN / BARDEI, who won gold in Latvia. Poland appears to be an easier spot.

Or maybe they just don't want to have two events after each other, when one of them is in the USA? If they get home on Sunday after some 8-9 hours flight and on Wednesday is the official practice for the next event... I wouldn't want to do that either.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Entries/Results Page is now up!!! :cheer:

http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1516/jgpaut2015/

The basic version of the SP start orders are up, while the detailed versions will be posted on the ISU Reporter Twitter account later on.

The reigning Irish Junior Ladies Champion, Ciara Hoey, is on the entry list!!! :cheer:

EDIT: Just looked at Ciara's ISU Bio - SHE LIVES UP HERE IN NORN IRON!!! :jaw:
(How did I not hear that before?!)​

:cheer: ALL THE BEST CIARA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Wow, so many entries for dance & pairs! It will be exciting :cheer:

The Finn

Record Breaker
Russian Fed did a late change. They replace Mishina / Mirzoev with Ivanova / Khakimov. Hopefully Ivanova / Khakimov will do well despite all the traveling. They were at JGP Usa last week.

Speaking of the choices of the Russian Fed. Seriously, why is Pervushkina here?

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
RusFed switched Serafima to go to JGP Poland instead b/c of Wakaba, Mai, and Sotskova competing here. Hence, Pervushkina is here.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Entries/Results Page is now up!!! :cheer:

http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1516/jgpaut2015/

The basic version of the SP start orders are up, while the detailed versions will be posted on the ISU Reporter Twitter account later on.

The reigning Irish Junior Ladies Champion, Ciara Hoey, is on the entry list!!! :cheer:

EDIT: Just looked at Ciara's ISU Bio - SHE LIVES UP HERE IN NORN IRON!!! :jaw:
(How did I not hear that before?!)​

:cheer: ALL THE BEST CIARA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Ciara is also entered in Croatia!

The Finn

Record Breaker
RusFed switched Serafima to go to JGP Poland instead b/c of Wakaba, Mai, and Sotskova competing here. Hence, Pervushkina is here.

Yes, I know that but what I don't get is how come Russian Fed choose Pervushkina over a lot younger and talented trio of Konstantinova, Solovyeva and Mitrofanova. personally I would have chosen any of those over Pervushkina.

oleada

Record Breaker
I really don't know why Solovieva hasn't gotten an event (injured? Poor at the test skate?) but given that Mitrofanova has no chance at the final, and she competed in another continent last week, it makes sense to spread the love in terms of assignments.

The Finn

Record Breaker
I really don't know why Solovieva hasn't gotten an event (injured? Poor at the test skate?) but given that Mitrofanova has no chance at the final, and she competed in another continent last week, it makes sense to spread the love in terms of assignments.

That is true but then again Russian Fed choose Ivanova / Khakimov who also competed last week, so, recent competition wasn't a factor there. Mikhailova got two events after she barely scored 140 points in her 1st event and she too had no chance at the final. Mitrofanova scored almost 150 points, yet she is not getting a 2nd event.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ciara is also entered in Croatia!

Aha! So that's two skaters from these islands that I will be enthusiastically cheering on that week - Ciara Hoey and Josh Brown (yes, as in the guy off "Ice Stars")!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Can't wait! :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

oleada

Record Breaker
That is true but then again Russian Fed choose Ivanova / Khakimov who also competed last week, so, recent competition wasn't a factor there. Mikhailova got two events after she barely scored 140 points in her 1st event and she too had no chance at the final. Mitrofanova scored almost 150 points, yet she is not getting a 2nd event.

Because Ivanova/Khakimov have a chance at the final, unlike Mitrofanova. Either them or Borisova/Sopot had to compete here. I think Borisova/Sopot made more sense since they compete 2 weeks ago, but who knows?

I have no idea why Mikhailova wasn't replaced with someone else, but my guess is that since she and Motrofanova share a coach, it was cheaper for the federation to send only one coach to the US rather than replace Mikhailova.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Sending Pervushkina here starts to make sense now because Sima has been replaced by Mitrofanova in JGP Poland. So, it is pretty obvious that either Sima or Proklova is not fit to compete this JGP season.