2015 Thornhill Summer Skate Results and Videos | Golden Skate

2015 Thornhill Summer Skate Results and Videos

smasma

On the Ice
I went there today but I've only taken video of Kim Nguyen's SP. I didn't know there were no streaming for today's competition, or else I would have taken more videos. Sorry! :bow:

smasma

On the Ice
Maybe the question should be "How many of you think you can get into Autumn Classic? :cry:"
They were making announcement of the Autumn Classic event in between competitions (during Thornhill Skate)...the whole time I was thinking to myself "hush....shhhhhhhhh....please don't trick these poor folks into thinking they can get into AC like the competition here today!" well that.....plus we don't need the extra competition with the tickets :biggrin:

Ya know what?! Their announcements in between competitions were not loud enough for me to hear clearly for the most part, especially with the loud noise from the ice resurfacer. You have good ears! I hope the others were not paying attention to the announcements. :laugh:

Raya posted on his instagram yesterday afternoon that he's at the Pearson airport on the way back home....so there's a chance that it's him at Thornhill Skate on Sat :laugh:

Ah yes, maybe I DID see Javier Raya on Saturday. :biggrin:

BTW, I have also uploaded more vids:
Stephen Gogolev's SP (though the vid is out of focus......sorry)
Keegan Messing's SP and FS

dasani

On the Ice
Here are my videos, they're a bit shaky comparing to smasma's. Also on the SP day I was still experiencing with my camera so there were some light flickering issues (result of camera trying to refocus under florescent lighting) which I hope have improved a bit in the FS day :)

Marika Steward FS
Eri Nishimura SP FS
Gabrielle Daleman SP FS
Elizabet Tursynbayeva SP FS
Ladies FS 6-min warm-up (Elizabet focus)

Nam Nguyen SP* FS
Mens SP 6-min warm-up (Nam focus)
Mens FS 6-min warm-up (Nam focus)

* Nam's SP is missing the opening part because my memory card decided to get full right at that moment, so I had to scrambled to insert a replacement card....so many things learned during this competition regarding filming :biggrin:

Sorry I couldn't capture more skaters during the 6-min warm-up, I would like to see how the others are doing too, especially I was quite impressed with Keegan's SP the day before and would like to see how he did during the FS warm-up. But with my limited skills I know if I try to capture too many people the video would look all over the place (and resulting in more shakiness than it already is :slink:)

---

Added: Stephen Gogolev FS *opening part missing due to whatever reason that I can't recall now :hopelessness:
Stephen Gogolev warm-up and standby time right before his FS

smasma

On the Ice
I have finally finished uploading the videos and here they are:

Nam Nguyen SP & FS
Keegan Messing SP & FS

Elizabet Tursynbaeva SP & FS
Gabriella Daleman SP & FS
Eri Nishimura SP & FS
Marika Steward SP & FS

Mackenzie Bent / Dritre Razgulajevs FD

Stephen Gogolev SP (off focus) & FS
Bruce Waddell SP (off focus) & FS
Hugo Li SP (off focus) & FS

Kim Nguyen SP & FS

For 6 min warmup videos, which I totally don't have any, as well as other videos, please check them out from dasani's collection :clap: