Entries for 2015 Copernicus Stars | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Entries for 2015 Copernicus Stars

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Heh, aren't we spoiled these days? :-D

It wasn't long ago, that the very idea of being able to choose between watching a live JGP event and a live senior B competition... was an impossible dream...!

Yeah, it's great now!

But, if the majority of competitions are going to be streamed, I do think the ISU have to put more thought into their calendar. Like, having multiple competitions in the same or similar time zones is only succeeding in dividing the audience (and, if the competitions are for the same level, the entries).

Like, over the next few weeks, there are 2 competitions in Europe every week. It worked out well last week having a competition in Europe (the Lombardia) and a competition in America (the Salt Lake Challenger event). So, would it not have been better if one of the upcoming European competitions had been held the same week as the Colorado Springs Junior GP?

Anyway, back to the topic.

The detailed time schedules for today's Short Programmes at the Copernicus Cup are now up. I have added the links into my posts about the livestreams in each competition's thread.

Germany and Poland are in the same time zone (CEST). The Nebelhorn Short Dance starts at 14:00 CEST. Which means there is an overlap of 1h 15m between the Copernicus Ladies SP and the Nebelhorn SD.

So, those of us that are planning to watch as much of the Copernicus Ladies SP as possible and then switch over to the Nebelhorn SD should aim to do so straight after the first skater in Group 5, Maisy Hiu Ching MA (Hong Kong), gets her scores.

Although, if the Nebelhorn coverage has a lead-in, it might be better switching over before Maisy starts her routine.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan