Country
Russia
1 - 3 Oct 2015

Bratislava Slovakia

Livestream
:)

http://nepelatrophy.weebly.com/live.html

23rd ondrej nepela trophy
Link for the live stream via youtube will be available from 30th of september, 2015

Entries are up!
http://www.isuresults.com/events/fsevent00051639.htm

Men - Rigini ITA, Mura JPN, Kolyada Pitkeev RUS, Brown USA
Ladies - Daleman CAN, Kato Nagai JPN, Lipnitskaia Pogorilaya RUS, Bell USA
Pairs - Iliushechkina/Moscovitch CAN, Marchei/Hotarek ITA, Astakhova/Rogonov Stolbova/Klimov Tarasova/Morozov RUS, Donlan/Bartolomay USA
Dance - Gilles/Poirier CAN, Coomes/Buckland GBR, Ilinykh/Zhiganshin RUS, Hubbel/Donohue Shibutani/Shibutani USA

Last edited by a moderator:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Go Team KoRo, Jason and Mariah! Not to mention Gretchen and my "homie" Nate!:cheer:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great line up, I/Z,M/H, Shibs, and team KoRo. I might actually watch all four disciplines here :)

Also hope that Lip and Pogo have good outings to start the season!

TMC

Record Breaker
Yuka & Joshi too!

Like you apgold, I might actually watch all disciplines this time!

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
any ticket info? I am seriously interested in going, mainly to see Jason and Ivan :-D I would also appreciate detailed schedule of the event too, as soon as it becomes public :cheer2:

Last edited:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What is with the Russian Ice Dancers? I don't see any of them competing in the Senior B's coming up and a few of them like S/K and B/S need the competiton.

Last edited:

LisaM

Medalist
What is with the Russian Ice Dancers? I don't see any of them competing in the Senior B's coming up and a few of them like S/K and B/S need the competiton.

There's a senior B in Saransk this year, so I'm thinking many of them will go there.

Sackie

Medalist
I hope Daleman comes prepared for this event. She really needs to be in the medals or at least 4th to show improvement and be seen as a top 10er for worlds. If she doesn't start showing some results she will continue to drop.

Olympic

On the Ice
As far as US pairs are concerned, interesting that Donlan / Bartholomay are continuously being selected: First for the GP USA, the International US Challenger event next week, and here at Ondrej Nepela. Nothing for the promising team of Fields / Stevens?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
It's puzzling. Were Fields and Stevens injured this summer? Did they compete at any summer competitions? If so, I did not see scores for them.

Donlan & Bartholomay were the top US finishers at Skate Detroit...I presume that is why they are getting these opportunities?

Last edited:

breathesgelatin

Final Flight
It's puzzling. Were Fields and Stevens injured this summer? Did they compete at any summer competitions? If so, I did not see scores for them.

Donlan & Bartholomay were the top US finishers at Skate Detroit...I presume that is why they are getting these opportunities?

If Donlan & Bartholomay score well at a Challenger Series event, they can be added to the substitution list for the Grand Prix... and potentially get a Grand Prix replacement spot if someone withdraws.

Of course, the same could hold for Fields/Stevens.

Ernie Utah Fields was hanging out in the JGP Colorado Springs ISU livestream chat this past weekend. When asked, he sort of hinted we'd see them get an assignment soon.