2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy general discussion | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy general discussion

LRK

Record Breaker
Aw, thanks!

I've sent Baby P off...to sleep. :) She usually goes to bed at 7 p.m. and I usually don't go to bed until 10 p.m., so I have a few hours to do various things. Decided to tackle this as my Monday project. :)

Absolutely amazing work, Mrs P! :)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
:eek::

Mrs. P.did it, not me.

And I truly thank her.

Oops! :eek:: But, we do still think you are amazing!

Thanks, Mrs. P! How on earth did you find the time to do that? Isn't it a little soon to send Baby P. off to boarding school?

:laugh:

Aw, thanks!

I've sent Baby P off...to sleep. :) She usually goes to bed at 7 p.m. and I usually don't go to bed until 10 p.m., so I have a few hours to do various things. Decided to tackle this as my Monday project.

Hang on. So you have a young baby; you are back writing articles for work; AND you still have time to organise the contents of a massive thread on an internet forum.

I think we have Supermum on our hands here! 😉

Actually, in all seriousness, you are managing everything you have on your plate extremely well. But, having got to know you on here, I am not a bit surprised at that.

All the best in continuing to manage your life so effectively.

And thank you so much for having this as your Monday night project! :bow:

CaroLiza_fan

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Pretty good, huh? So excited to be at Skate America in a few weeks, when she'll win the event! :)

I hope she at least will skate clean at her first Senior GP event :) It'll definitely put her on the poduim. Have a nice time there, by the way.
And I so hope she will qualify to GPF, I want to see her there live :)

Sorry, didn't notice this reply until now. I had an amazing time!

Yeah, I hope Evgenia skates clean and makes the GPF too! That would be incredible! :cheer:

Last edited: