Alisa Fedichkina | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Alisa Fedichkina

The Finn

Record Breaker
Alisa has been replaced by Polina at JGP Estonia. I wonder why Polina would want to skate consecutive (5th and 6th) events.

At the moment it looks like Alisa's 2nd event will be JGP Germany.

emzdeluxe

On the Ice
Even if she gets one its almost impossible for her to be on the finals..[emoji20][emoji20] i think she's not 100% ok yet cos she's kinda slow on ice and both of her programs are nowhere near to last season's..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Yeah, she's clearly not back in great form yet, so I think it won't be the worst thing if she doesn't get another JGP. I like her SP, but the FS is just a little bit too sugary sweet for me...blowing kisses, etc. Just a bit much imo. That said, although I wouldn't have had her on the podium, I think the judges in Japan were incredibly harsh on her and incredibly lenient toward others...I don't like feeling angry after watching a JGP of all things. :laugh:

emzdeluxe

On the Ice
Yeah, she's clearly not back in great form yet, so I think it won't be the worst thing if she doesn't get another JGP. I like her SP, but the FS is just a little bit too sugary sweet for me...blowing kisses, etc. Just a bit much imo. That said, although I wouldn't have had her on the podium, I think the judges in Japan were incredibly harsh on her and incredibly lenient toward others...I don't like feeling angry after watching a JGP of all things. :laugh:

Yeah i agree with your thoughts on the FS..[emoji23][emoji23] Its kinda cute but Alisa looks like a little lady now so it doesn't suit her anymore..Olga Glinka should've choreographed a more mature program for her..And yeah the judges were very harshed on her esp. during the short program she should've scored higher..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kalee

On the Ice
While Mako could've been overscored especially in the short, Alisa's SP score also suffered in part because she didn't back-load the combo the way she did last year, thus giving up some BV. She isn't back to her usual form yet but given time, hoping that by Nats and JW she will be back in full force....

ovafanboy1

On the Ice
While Mako could've been overscored especially in the short, Alisa's SP score also suffered in part because she didn't back-load the combo the way she did last year, thus giving up some BV. She isn't back to her usual form yet but given time, hoping that by Nats and JW she will be back in full force....

My sense was the combo was intended to be in the second half, but ended up being a few seconds too early. But I agree that she was cartoonishly underscored as it compared to her competition. The FS is certainly not high art - the music edits might be the issue, just two songs put together - but eight points in PCS between her and Honda? I mean.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
I liked both of the dresses but Im pretty happy with no plastic!
I wonder how uncomfortable was to skate in such outfit brrrr:noshake:

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
I feel she just grew an inch or two between her JGP in Japan and this event.
Her LP is slow in everything. No attack on her jumps. And no 3-3 or 2A-3. The jumps in her FP also looked extremely low. At this rate, I am afraid she will systematically lose all of her jumps.