Alisa Fedichkina | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Alisa Fedichkina

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
I feel she just grew an inch or two between her JGP in Japan and this event.
Her LP is slow in everything. No attack on her jumps. And no 3-3 or 2A-3. The jumps in her FP also looked extremely low. At this rate, I am afraid she will systematically lose all of her jumps.
She did 3Lz+3T...

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Again...Alisa could not skate at all for 3 months over the summer. It can take a long time to get back in form after a serious injury, and I'm sure she didn't want to miss the season. People act like her career is over or something if she isn't getting top scores everywhere (even though she is still leading this competition by a good 10 points).

kalee

On the Ice
Great to see Alisa back to her usual standard! She was lowballed in Yokohama for not having the combo in the 2nd half, which was an indication that at the time, she wasn't fully back to form yet. Now that she is, we have one more Russian junior contender!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Oh, I thought her career was over :rolleye: according to some people here. It was obvious she would regain her strength in time. I'm very happy for Alisa!

begin

Medalist
Congrats Alisa!

Is she done competing this season? A shame if so, I can't get enough of her Russian Dance program :luv17: