Alisa Fedichkina | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Alisa Fedichkina

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
What is Alisa doing on Page 5 of the Fan Fest Forum???!!! :eek:

I was just looking at Aiza Mambekova's Instagram, and there are some really nice photos of Alisa in an album she put up of Mishin's camp in Estonia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUfJhVslhx-/

Hope you like them

CaroLiza_fan

That's not Alisa...that's Alina Solovyeva. They do look a bit similar, but Alisa's coach is Rukavitsin & they have their own training camps.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
That's not Alisa...that's Alina Solovyeva. They do look a bit similar, but Alisa's coach is Rukavitsin & they have their own training camps.

Oopsie! :eek::

Sorry about the mistake. I hadn't come across Alina Solovyeva until you mentioned her now. Plus, I do find it hard to keep track of who is being coached by who. :slink:

I just did a search and found Alina's Instagram page, and you are right. Alina is the girl in Mambekova's photos. In fact, Alina has also put up some photos from the camp.

Although, I would say that Alina and Alisa are more than just "a bit" similar! I'm still finding it hard to tell them apart in some photos! :laugh:

Thanks for the correction. But, more importantly, thanks for introducing me to another Russian skater! :biggrin:

:thank:

CaroLiza_fan

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I'm definitely more interested in Mozart than another LaLa Land (how many are we up to now?), but I'm sure her LLL will be very charming and sweet. It's good that she will get to go to the JGP again, even though someone here predicted her career would be done after last season. I think that poster was re-banned again though, so Alisa has outlasted them already. :laugh:

emzdeluxe

On the Ice
I'm definitely more interested in Mozart than another LaLa Land (how many are we up to now?), but I'm sure her LLL will be very charming and sweet. It's good that she will get to go to the JGP again, even though someone here predicted her career would be done after last season. I think that poster was re-banned again though, so Alisa has outlasted them already. :laugh:

Im predicting a yellow dress for la la land..[emoji23]

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looking forward to seeing Alisa's programs this weekend at the JGP Latvia. Hope she gets on the podium!

(I found out recently that my mother's maternal ancestors came from Rostov-on-Don, Alisa's hometown in Russia. Doubt we're related but I thought that was pretty cool!) I've not heard of a lot of skaters from there, they are usually from Moscow or St. Petersburg.

kalee

On the Ice
Alisa has grown up so much since the original cute kitty days :agree:
Love the music and how she has now become senior-ish in her presentation. Hope she can seal 2nd place and get another JGP!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Less than a point away from bronze - that really sucks. I doubt she will get a 2nd assignment, but we'll see how the other SPB girls fare. At least she did a respectable job, especially in the SP. Everyone has to go through puberty and she put up a pretty good fight.

emzdeluxe

On the Ice
If there's a competition on the looks department she'd definitely be on top..she's very pretty almost ladylike..[emoji7]

Sam L

Medalist
I love both her programs. Too bad on those mistakes, she should've been on the podium.

eleanorAJ

Rinkside
*Can anyone help?* I am looking for the piece of music Alisa skated to in the 2015-16 season. It's the version of Valse Sentimentale from her SP that I'm looking for and I can't find it anywhere!

emzdeluxe

On the Ice
*Can anyone help?* I am looking for the piece of music Alisa skated to in the 2015-16 season. It's the version of Valse Sentimentale from her SP that I'm looking for and I can't find it anywhere!

Tchaikovsky valse sentimentale op 51 no.6 its in youtube..