icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
^^ She's too pretty!!
They are sweet together :love:

witcher

Match Penalty
What do "мимишност" and "няшност" mean?

I come across these two words in many Russian comments on Alisa.
Pretty sure it's something funny. :biggrin:

mermaid

On the Ice
Country
Belarus
What do "мимишност" and "няшност" mean?

I come across these two words in many Russian comments on Alisa.
Pretty sure it's something funny. :biggrin:

Maybe I'll try to explain. In Russian some people may write "mimimi" or "niasha" about smb or smth cute.
But it's very colloquial expressions, used mainly in social networks and among teenagers.
If you add a suffix "ность", it's like adding a noun-forming suffix "ness" in English, so you have the meaning "cuteness" for мимимишность and няшность.

witcher

Match Penalty
Maybe I'll try to explain. In Russian some people may write "mimimi" or "niasha" about smb or smth cute.
But it's very colloquial expressions, used mainly in social networks and among teenagers.
If you add a suffix "ность", it's like adding a noun-forming suffix "ness" in English, so you have the meaning "cuteness" for мимимишность and няшность.
Thanks!
That's what I thought, just couldn't find it in dictionary. :laugh:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
ugh doesnt load for me :sad4:

Good luck @ the Tallin comp!!!

ugh I hate those words:biggrin: like some 'new' teenage words like 'пичалька' etc:palmf:

Last edited:

witcher

Match Penalty
Alisa is leading after SP(4Nov) in 3rd stage of St Petersburg's Cup with 67 points and huge advantage over 2nd place Degtiareva(59.45).

ugh doesnt load for me :sad4:
ugh I hate those words:biggrin: like some 'new' teenage words like 'пичалька' etc:palmf:
It's no longer available to me as well. Viewers asked Dima to hug Alisa and he did. No biggie. :p
'пичалька' sounds indecent, doesn't it? :laugh:

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Alisa is leading after SP(4Nov) in 3rd stage of St Petersburg's Cup with 67 points and huge advantage over 2nd place Degtiareva(59.45).

It's no longer available to me as well. Viewers asked Dima to hug Alisa and he did. No biggie. :p
'пичалька' sounds indecent, doesn't it?
aw its BIG deal!:love:

nah its just a word like 'a pity' 'too bad' usually ironically or smth (ahaha to be honest Im old & I dont use it & dont talk with teens & in runet much so Im not the right person to explain)))))

This Youtube channel has been uploading some skaters' Periscope videos...here's a 20-min. vid of Dima & Alisa walking to the movies, I guess, for those who find such things interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQGJhn2Mt2w
lol so this site is basically if u have nothing to do u just turn the cam on & broadcast urself? lol wasting time imo
better go training guys!:furious::laugh2:
rlly this generation of 'gimme likes' is :laugh15:

Last edited: