2015-16 Grand Prix Final is including Synchro Skating | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final is including Synchro Skating

Saralala

Rinkside
As stated in the GPF Announcement, it seems we're having also Synchro competition.

http://isuproddata.blob.core.window...final_2015-16_announcement_incl-sys_final.pdf

Following the preliminary schedule (page 15), competition will be held on Saturday (Dec. 12th) at 16:10. It will only consist on the Free Skate and we will have 5 teams, these being Canada, Finland, Russia, Sweden and USA.
It's great news since we'll be able to watch 1 more competition for free! (It's included in the season tickets that many of us have purchased)
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Last edited:

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
As stated in the GPF Announcement, it seems we're having also Synchro competition.

http://isuproddata.blob.core.window...final_2015-16_announcement_incl-sys_final.pdf

Following the preliminary schedule (page 15), competition will be held on Saturday (Dec. 12th) at 16:10. It will only consist on the Free Skate and we will have 5 teams, these being Canada, Finland, Russia, Sweden and USA.
It's great news since we'll be able to watch 1 more competition for free! (It's included in the season tickets that many of us have purchased)
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

This makes a lot of sense actually and seems like a good and fair way to grow the sport.

breathesgelatin

Final Flight
This is pretty cool. I have started to watch a bit of synchro on YouTube recently. I think having it at the GPF is a great way to bring it to the larger fandom.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
This is particularly good intro to synchro, because only 5 very, very good teams are included... Enough to pique someone's curiosity, but not enough to bore people who really don't care for the discipline.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Icenetwork still show the event occuring on Saturday, but [...][/URL]
What is your question? It looks fine to me. The synchro event takes place on Saturday from 16:10 to 16:56 (or 4:10 pm - 4:56 pm if you prefer).
There are synchro practice sessions on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning.