2015 JGP Colorado Springs Pairs SP Sep 3 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 JGP Colorado Springs Pairs SP Sep 3

TMC

Record Breaker
Wow the Korean team look like they're going to be my this season's S/B...LOVE them!!! :cheer:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Vladislav, huh?

Congratulations, Vladislav's parents-you have created a name so confusing, no announcer will ever get it right the first time! :rofl:

Also, techno country Bolero must die.

It must die in a glorious fireball.

sbaker

On the Ice
Vladislav, huh?

Congratulations, Vladislav's parents-you have created a name so confusing, no announcer will ever get it right the first time! :rofl:

Also, techno country Bolero must die.

It must die in a glorious fireball.

:rofl::thumbsup: I'm okay with that.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Ernie Stevens (2015 U.S. Junior pairs champ with Caitlyn Fields) is on live chat :laugh:

charmblade

Final Flight
Wow, there's a difference of less than 8 points for all the teams. It was actually a very clean competition, only one deduction for all 8 teams.

Scout

Final Flight
Very tight competition, will be an interesting FS. Happy for the Canadian and Korean team and so excited for Joy & Max! The quality of the elements, esp. the throw, were great.

sbaker

On the Ice
I enjoyed that event a lot! It's so close going into the long, should be exciting!

My favorites were the Koreans and I am looking forward to the development of US Novice champs Rose/Goodpaster... They are really charming! Loved their Harry Potter FS last season.

s_parks

Record Breaker
So surprised and delighted for Kim/Kam. Very impressed with a team that skated singles until quite recently. Their solid sbs jumps will bode well for them.

oleada

Record Breaker
Yeah, I don't get it either? I actually thought t was one of the best tonight!

I liked the Koreans (very charming!), Rose/Goodpaster (very cute) and Mishina/MirZoev (kind of a diamond in the very rough) the best tonight.

The scores are so close, I think there will be a lot of movement in the LP. I'm a little scared for junior pairs LP in this altitude ...

Layback11

Record Breaker
This is going to be interesting...I wouldn't expect any of the Russian pairs or the Korean pair to be used to altitude, maybe the Canadians, and the three US pairs are from Florida and New Jersey, neither of which are particularly altitudey. So it'll be surprising!