sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Barton said what I wanted to say

they do remind me of Tessa and Scott!!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
aww Eliana and Ian looks so cute!

They look like they're about to hit puberty any day now, but they were a pleasant surprise despite the fall (and the straight line lift--that skirt made it very awkward). But they certainly don't lack for spark. A pleasant surprise.

charmblade

Final Flight
Such a shame about the fall. That SD seemed like something straight out of a wind-up music box, the costumes, the music, everything. Loved it!

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Mackenzie's and Dmitri's rotational lift is lovely
it perfect fits with that moment of the music

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i loved that lift too, looks so cool! and i loved Eliana and Ian :love:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Mackenzie's and Dmitri's rotational lift is lovely
it perfect fits with that moment of the music

They're a very good match. A bit rough around the edges (they're a new team I believe), but potential galore. One thing I would suggest to her is not to have the same smile plastered on her face throughout the entire program--it makes her look like a beauty pageant contestant.

I can't hear that music without thinking of Julie & Julia.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
their rotational lift looked rough
it's a cool one but it's so rushed

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Lewis/Bye skated with some real maturity. Very measured. He has good arms (so many male ice dancers don't). I'd say 2nd place so far. Igor does train them well.

ETA: Yeah, the rotational lift just doesn't fit the rest of the program, does it?

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love McNamara/Carpenter and Parsons/Parson, but it's cool to finally see some of the other baby WISA teams (Sletten/Verburg too! Look how tiny Gwen was in the last pic on this article: http://www.ice-dance.com/main/news/...ings-in-skating-4-gwen-sletten-morgan-sletten )

Oh wow, how little! I love watching all the baby teams! Slightly off-topic but I'm really looking forward to Joshua Tarry/Ellie O'Connell from Britain popping up next year--they're adv novice right now and I'm just chomping at the bit waiting for them to turn junior. It's so fun to watch the little ones! I mean, I know they're teenagers, but next to, say, Weaver/Poje they're so young. :)