Dmitri Aliev | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Dmitri Aliev

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
They are prince and princess in life. :love: Alisa looks more mature off ice. Dima caught my attention even on his first junior circuit last season. Good to see such talented skater growing stronger and stronger with the season going on.

Yes, I became a fan last season as well. He just had that "it factor" and it was his performance ability, rather than his jumps, that drew me in...but now he's got the jumps, and just needs to tie it all together to be a major force to reckon with.

He just posted this 4lz attempt:

https://vk.com/feed?z=video-24972370_171385542/60a21445781e7cb6a2

Unfortunate fall at the end, but if he can get it fairly stable, he'll be up to 4 quads. And he's just 16. :jaw:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
New interview
http://spb.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/846300

loved the bit about doing choreo with Olga
& I didnt know he hasd tryouts for Mishin

& I liked how they incorporated a pic with out ice prince & princess after the answer about the private life wish he made during New year's;)

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
New interview
http://spb.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/846300

loved the bit about doing choreo with Olga
& I didnt know he hasd tryouts for Mishin

& I liked how they incorporated a pic with out ice prince & princess after the answer about the private life wish he made during New year's;)

Great interview, thanks! I am really surprised that he learned to jump by watching videos of Julia of all people (I like Julia a lot....I'm just surprised she would be the first reference for jumps for a Russian boy, and not Yagudin, Plushenko, etc.). Mishin's loss - Rukavitsyn's gain. :) I had a feeling they have watched Boyang closely. I really can't see anyone else right now who could possibly challenge him on jumps, but based on how quickly Dima has progressed, if anyone can do it, I believe it will be him.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Right, so it's Alisa Fedichkina that Dimitri is going out with.

Is it Ok/permissible for Dima to love a 13-year-old girl?

Come on, she's not even 3 years younger than him! Like, that barely even qualifies as an age difference!

It's not as if he's twenty and going out with a 13 year old. (If that was the case, I would be a LOT more concerned).

All the best to them!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
If her parents are fine with it, then I don't see a problem. I think they mainly see each other at the rink, or go out with a group of friends. Adian and Serafima practically had the same age difference, fwiw.

And congratulations to Dima for his bronze medal in Nice! :cheer:

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20151018/872348431.html

Saransk, October 18 - R-Sport, Anatoly Samohvalov. Winner of two stages of the Grand Prix Championships in men's figure skating skater Dmitry Aliyev demonstrated a quality debut at senior level in the tournament in Nice, said the agency "F-Sport" Coach athlete Yevgeny Rukavitsin.
Sixteen year old Russian took third place in the adult championship competitions de Nice Coupe, typing on the results of the two programs 217.86 points. After the short program Aliyev was second. Defeated in Nice French Shafiq Bessege (231.11), second place went to Alexander Mayorov from Sweden (220.10). Bronze medalist at the European Championships in 2013 a Czech Michal Brezina was in fourth position.
"The debut at senior level Dima get a decent - Rukavitsin said by phone. - He was able to gather for a short program by making cascade 4-3 (sheepskin-coat), axel, lutz in the second half. For him, it was a novelty. Short I am very happy. While the Italian technician thought that was nedokruchen quadruple toe loop, but it seemed to me that the episode had to be interpreted in favor of the athlete. "

"An arbitrary Dima rolled under the fifth starting number, and a great desire to just passing control. This control was very less. The other elements have been worked out well, it's nice that beat Brezina. In general, satisfactory performance," - concluded the coach.

Dimalisa on a big turtle:

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-2137522396/dimaaliev/photos/ig-1098423100722476631_2137522396

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20151018/872348431.html

Saransk, October 18 - R-Sport, Anatoly Samohvalov. Winner of two stages of the Grand Prix Championships in men's figure skating skater Dmitry Aliyev demonstrated a quality debut at senior level in the tournament in Nice, said the agency "F-Sport" Coach athlete Yevgeny Rukavitsin.
Sixteen year old Russian took third place in the adult championship competitions de Nice Coupe, typing on the results of the two programs 217.86 points. After the short program Aliyev was second. Defeated in Nice French Shafiq Bessege (231.11), second place went to Alexander Mayorov from Sweden (220.10). Bronze medalist at the European Championships in 2013 a Czech Michal Brezina was in fourth position.
"The debut at senior level Dima get a decent - Rukavitsin said by phone. - He was able to gather for a short program by making cascade 4-3 (sheepskin-coat), axel, lutz in the second half. For him, it was a novelty. Short I am very happy. While the Italian technician thought that was nedokruchen quadruple toe loop, but it seemed to me that the episode had to be interpreted in favor of the athlete. "

"An arbitrary Dima rolled under the fifth starting number, and a great desire to just passing control. This control was very less. The other elements have been worked out well, it's nice that beat Brezina. In general, satisfactory performance," - concluded the coach.

Dimalisa on a big turtle:

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-2137522396/dimaaliev/photos/ig-1098423100722476631_2137522396

:thumbsup:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Dima is posting up a storm on his new Periscope channel. I don't have patience to watch them all as I hardly understand anything, and it seems mostly to just be him and his friends goofing around, but maybe someone can share if there is anything particularly funny or interesting.

Here's one with Alisa:

https://www.periscope.tv/Dimka_fskate/1mrGmpwLmrDKy

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Dima on his silver medal!

http://www.allsportinfo.ru/index.php?id=99385

Dmitry Aliyev: reduce the level of complexity of the programs for the final of the Junior Grand Prix will not

Today, November 19, in Tallinn (Estonia) takes the tournament series "Challenger" in figure skating. Second place in the men's competition won Russian Dmitry Aliev, who collected the sum of short and long programs, 226.72 points. After completion of the performances Dmitry Aliyev shared his impressions of the tournament with the special correspondent of the Agency of the sports information "All Sport" Boris Jodorowsky.

- Today, a lot of what happened, which they have imagined, - said Dmitry Aliev. - Before these competitions put any program in two quads. In training, I managed to perform two clean. In Tallinn, the performance of the second and hurried down. It was hard to ride today. Before leaving Estonia got sick and had to go on the ice hoarse. Not making excuses, but it was really hard.

- How useful was the start of the adult "Challenger" in preparation for the final of the Junior Grand Prix?
- I'd like to speak with dignity in Barcelona, ​​and any start before the final - it's an experience. Moreover, the option of an arbitrary two quads bowled for the first time. Before the finals there is time to work on the bugs, but to reduce the level of programs will not.

- In the championship of Russia among adults also show this version?
- Plans to include in the free program and the third quad, but that in the long term. The complexity should be increased within reasonable limits.

- We can say that any program staged in the style inherent only to you?
- I really like this program, but it needs to roll with soul. As it turns out, an incredible feeling. Emotions gush over the edge.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
http://www.allsportinfo.ru/index.php?id=99917

Dmitry Aliyev: I break through in the first warm-up at the World Cup, then at me pay attention to today's leaders

Today, December 9, in Barcelona (Spain) are the official training participants finals of the Grand Prix of Figure Skating for adults and juniors. In junior competitions for the first time will participate Dmitry Aliev. Special correspondent Agency of sport information "All Sport" Boris Jodorowsky Dmitry Aliyev spoke about the preparation for the tournament and the first impressions of Barcelona.

- It is very interesting to be in such company - said Dmitry Aliev. - Wow, that was the final and can not only compete with their peers, but also "live" to see Yuzuru Chania, Patrick Chan, Javier Fernandez.

- They have some kind of pay attention to?
- Do not felt, but he paid them close attention. I break through in the first warm-up at the World Cup, then at me, and today's leaders will pay attention.

- How is the preparation for a competition in Barcelona?
- After the "Tallinn Trophy" as something very difficult it was to get involved in the training process. Some raskordash was in my head. Fundamental changes in the program did not make. Customizable do two quads in arbitrary.

- Assess the ice arena, equipped in the exhibition center?
- No problems here do not feel. On the contrary, very much like that in training so much of the public. Basically, the Japanese fans. Look, of course, in Chania, but paying attention to juniors.

- Sami, besides the ice rink, want something to see in Barcelona?
- I am here for the first time and want to see a lot. With pleasure would go to "Camp Nou", where he plays football "Barcelona". They say the center is stunningly beautiful. But all this after skated. While the need to adjust to the competition.