2015 JGP Colorado Springs Mens FS Sep 4 | Golden Skate

2015 JGP Colorado Springs Mens FS Sep 4

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Friday, September 4, 2015. 18:15 pm MDT (UTC-7)

Time and Date Converter
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Men's Free Skate

Livestream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O9s3pSCGPI

Start Order​

StN.NameNationRankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1
1Dwiki Eka RAMADHAN
INA
2Brian LEE
NZL
3Jiahao LI
CHN
4Wayne Wing Yin CHUNG
HKG
5Zhi Ming TAN
MAS
Warm-Up Group 2
6James MIN
AUS
7Larry LOUPOLOVER
AZE
8Micah TANG
TPE
9Artem TSOGLIN
ISR
10Antony CHENG
CAN
Warm-Up Group 3
11Mitsuki SUMOTO
JPN
12Hugh BRABYN-JONES
GBR
13Nicholas VRDOLJAK
CRO
14Daniel SAMOHIN
ISR
15Si Hyeong LEE
KOR
16Runqi LIU
CHN
Warm-Up Group 4
17Anthony BOUCHER
USA
18Tomoki HIWATASHI
USA
19Sota YAMAMOTO
JPN
20Yaroslav PANIOT
UKR
21Daniil BERNADINER
RUS
22Nathan CHEN
USA

Current Entries

1James MINAUS1
The Challenge by Violet; choreo by Richard Laidlaw and James Min
2Larry LOUPOLOVERAZE2
Once Upon a Time in America by Ennio Morricone; choreo by Igor Lukanin and Kristin Fraser
3Antony CHENGCAN3
The Jitters by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Diga Diga Do by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Blue and Sentimental by Count Basie, Diga Diga Do by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy; choreo by Myke Gilman and Joanne McLeod
4Jiahao LICHN4
Jupiter, The Bringer of Jollity (from "The Planets") by Gustav Holst; choreo by Elvin Huang
5Runqi LIUCHN4
Exogenesis Symphony Part 3 by Muse; choreo by Xianming Cao
6Micah TANGTPE5
Commodus Part 2: The Menace by Stefan Nixdorf, Exotica by Tolercance; choreo by Doug Ladret, Douglas Razzano
7Nicholas VRDOLJAKCRO6
La Dolce Vita (soundtrack) by Nino Rota; choreo by Marina Gromova
8Hugh BRABYN-JONESGBR7
Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin; choreo by Julie Marcotte
9Wayne Wing Yin CHUNGHKG8
Cry Me A River by Arthur Hamilton; choreo by Elvin Wong
10Dwiki Eka RAMADHANINA9
Viejos Aires by Ensemble Nuevo Tango; choreo by Bong Agus Nugroho
11Daniel SAMOHINISR10
Sherlock Holmes (soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer, Sherlock Holmes (soundtrack) by Victor Daskevich; choreo by Igor Samohin
12Artem TSOGLINISR10
This Business of Love (from "The Mask" soundtrack), Hi De Ho by K7, Hey Pachuco (from "The Mask" soundtrack); choreo by Galit Chait Moracci
13Mitsuki SUMOTOJPN11
Piano Sonata No. 8, Op 13, movement 1 by Ludwig van Beethoven; choreo by Yukako Sugita and Mari Araya
14Sota YAMAMOTOJPN11
Piano Concerto No. 1 by Petr I. Tchaikovski; choreo by Kenji Miyamoto
15Zhi Ming TANMAS12
The Dark Game of Hobbit Knight Thrones by Jason Yang; choreo by Bryan Voo Ken Lim
16Brian LEENZL13
Masquerade Waltz by Aram Khachaturian
17Si Hyeong LEEKOR14
Let Us Quest
18Daniil BERNADINERRUS15
The Four Seasons by Antonio Vivaldi; choreo by Elena Maslennikova and Margarita Romanenko
19Yaroslav PANIOTUKR16
Interview with the Vampire (soundtrack) by Elliot Goldenthal; choreo by Philipp Mills
20Anthony BOUCHERUSA17
Pirates of the Caribbean - Of Stranger Tides (soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Scott Brown and Cindy Stuart
21Nathan CHENUSA17
Symphony No. 3 by Camille Saint-Saens; choreo by Nikolai Morozov, Nadia Kanaeva
22Tomoki HIWATASHIUSA17
Two Little Ballet Shoes by Charlie Chaplin
The Real Chaplin - A Symphonic Adventure by Carl Davis; choreo by Olga Ganicheva

Last edited:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Because this one is for the FS -- and the other one is for the SP.

As always, Doris is way ahead of the rest of us :yes:.

I was meaning there are both threads already up for the boys but not one for the girls.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I was meaning there are both threads already up for the boys but not one for the girls.

But not to worry. The Ladies SP is not until Friday.

ETA:
Now that I (over)think ;) about it, occurs to me that because Doris is so thorough as to copy all the music selections into each OP, it presumably is more efficient for her to work on the two OPs for one discipline before moving on to the two OPs for the next discipline, etc., etc.
Thanks as always, Doris :).​

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
That is exactly right. And if I work systematically backward through my tabs, I only have to bring up each bio once, not twice, so I do both threads consecutively.

And I always work on pairs or dance first because there are fewer entries. The skaters often will scramble to update bios close to competition, and the more entries, the more repeat scrambling by me to check whether their music is up yet. And ladies have the most substitutes that have to be erased from the list. If I wait until the official site is up, there is no erasing of substitues to be done at all for the ladies, just erasing of flags icons.

The ladies always have the most entries.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Does it make any difference to you that under the time and date converter it says Pairs Free Skate on all the threads? Maybe I'm confused about something.

Last edited:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I'm sorry for my comment if it offended anyone. Whenever I look at any event all the threads are already there (obviously I do not usually look very quickly then). Thank you for always being on top of things Doris :bow:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
ISU Reporter is really on the ball this week. Before the first competition had even started, ALL of the livestream links had been posted!!! :bow: :clap: :points:

So, I am going to post the links for the Free Skate livestreams now in case I forget, and add in the Time Schedule links whenever they become available.

Here is the link for the Time Schedule:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COEPBEiUYAEW_9K.png

And for the Live Streaming (not on air yet):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O9s3pSCGPI

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
How many skaters/dance teams are using Masquerade Waltz this season? I'm already sick of it :slink:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Hiiiii!!!!!! I am booooored and I just want this dang thing to staaaart alreadddddddy!!!

And that is saying a lot because I usually couldn't care less about men's, let alone junior men's. I guess that's what the offseason skating shortage will do to you :laugh:

I also want food. In fact, I'm about to go get some food.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Hiiiii!!!!!! I am booooored and I just want this dang thing to staaaart alreadddddddy!!!

And that is saying a lot because I usually couldn't care less about men's, let alone junior men's. I guess that's what the offseason skating shortage will do to you :laugh:

Just curious...why don't you care about men's skating? Honest question.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist

I also want food. In fact, I'm about to go get some food.

You do know that it started already, right? ;) But we're only three skaters in.

Layback11

Record Breaker
How many skaters/dance teams are using Masquerade Waltz this season? I'm already sick of it :slink:

Well, a girl used it earlier. I don't remember who.

I can't personally say the same because I have Masquerade Waltz thumbed up on each of my five classical Pandora stations. :slink: