2015 JGP Colorado Springs Mens FS Sep 4 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 JGP Colorado Springs Mens FS Sep 4

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Well, let's just say I'm less enthralled with mini Jason than mini Nam. ;) Larry did get some nice jumps out there, but I just felt that he had zero connection to the audience or music. Plus, on a superficial note, I found the design of his pants and his frizzy ponytail distracting. :p

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, let's just say I'm less enthralled with mini Jason than mini Nam. ;) Larry did get some nice jumps out there, but I just felt that he had zero connection to the audience or music. Plus, on a superficial note, I found the design of his pants and his frizzy ponytail distracting. :p

me too... ;)

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
That was rough... He really seemed out of the performance... He does have nice, long lines though...

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Haha this guy came on the ice and the first thing my husband said was, "oh look it's The hardy boys!" I think i am a bad influence...! my husband isn't much of a figure skating fan but maybe he's finally coming around :D

Edited to add: he looks good though! Good for him!

Last edited:

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Well, Artem definitely got the jumps done (although I found his technique a little whippy), but I found that there was very little engagement with the program/audience, which is especially apparent when you're skating to music like The Mask soundtrack. He seemed exhausted and solely focused on the jumps... skate to one end, jump, skate to the other end, jump, etc...

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Pretty solid skate by Antony... A few jump issues, but at least he had good connection to the music and acknowledged the audience... much better than the last few skaters in that regard...

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Is anyone watching via IceNetwork?

Just curious whether it has commentary from John Coughlin. He tweeted earlier that he might be giving commentary for the Men's and Pairs free skates.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
great..

i missed anthony cheng

You can watch the repeat in a couple of hours. He didn't have a great skate.

I'm watching the ice patchers. They got oodles of time to patch. I got to patch at the Olympics - we got 30 seconds before the zamboni came out. We ran like banshees.

Last edited: