Entries for 2015 Croatia Cup | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Entries for 2015 Croatia Cup

The Finn

Record Breaker
It is up again now, and S/A and S/E are both in for Dance

http://www.isuresults.com/events/fsevent00051641.htm

There is a decent chance that Russian Fed played this one right after all. Both teams have pretty good chances at making it to the final and the way I see it is that at the end it might have been a good idea not to send S/E at the JGP Poland despite the fact that is cost S/S their 2nd event. This is because S/E has a better shot at making it to the final at Croatia than what it would have been at Poland. Although, I have to admit that I kind of doubt that anybody at the Russian Fed could care less about any strategies since they can't even properly plan their list of substitutes. If they once in while get something right it is probably just a happy coincidence.

Last edited:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Since I adore both Fedichkina and Higuchi, this event will be excruciating to watch for me :hopelessness:

Country
Russia
There are plenty of girls who are in great shape now and age eligible like Lozko or Konstantinova.
Not "like", but only Lozko and Konstantinova, and both are not in substitutes at last JGP Events.

Iuschenko and Proklova are in bad state and did not have spots at JGP, Sakhanovich is in bad state and WD - because of this lack of entries.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Since I adore both Fedichkina and Higuchi, this event will be excruciating to watch for me :hopelessness:
Be happy! You're almost certain to see at least one of them in the final! :-D

It's possible for both of them to be in the final - that would be a bonus for you! ;-D

Unfortunately for me, I want to see Wakaba, Marin, and Alisa in the final... and Kaori Sakamoto... and Da Bin Choi... and... etc etc :-/

Last edited:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
And Vivian... and Sima... and Yuna Aoki and Brynne McIssac and Rin Nitaya and a lot of other people... :slink:

Um, go Wakabby! And Marin! And Paige! And Sima, in Ice Challenge! And Maria Artemieva! And... :slink:

(And none for Diana Pervushkina. Bye. :p)

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
There is a decent chance that Russian Fed played this one right after all.

One way of looking at it. Of course, Popova & Vlasenko are now heading into the final with a loss; not to the reigning world silver medalists, but to a French team that could keep them off the podium completely at the JGPF. (And that's without factoring in the Parsons). Pretty sure this wasn't what the Russian Fed had in mind.

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
One way of looking at it. Of course, Popova & Vasliev are now heading into the final with a loss; not to the reigning world silver medalists, but to a French team that could keep them off the podium completely at the JGPF. (And that's without factoring in the Parsons). Pretty sure this wasn't what the Russian Fed had in mind.
His name is Vlasenko :p

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Samoilov can jump, but he is no performer and he won't learn that with one more event.

You could say the same thing about plenty of skaters who were given two events. I think he is at least as good a performer as Samarin.

noidont

Final Flight
The French team (in fact, both French jgp teams) are highly overrated imo. JGP Spain had a French tech controller. I don't know why P/V has consistently had so much trouble hitting levels but they are far superior performance-wise. P/V should consider switching coaches if they don't want to be buried in the senior rank.

I think the Russians played the list in the way that making JGP final is the sole goal of the mission. Giving a girl the final spot would not help the cause. I hope Marin and Alisa make the final.

Layback11

Record Breaker
GUYSGUYSGUYS!!!

IF EVERYBODY IN THIS EVENT BOMBED AND PAIGE WON SHE WOULD MAKE THE FINAL!!!!!

*Falls under illusion of false hope* LET'S ALL CROSS OUR FINGERS IT HAPPENS! *High pitched squealing*

Heh. Dunno what happened there.

witcher

Match Penalty
I think the Russians played the list in the way that making JGP final is the sole goal of the mission. Giving a girl the final spot would not help the cause.
Of course it would! Any second Russian junior in Croatia would have instantly increased Alisa Fedichkina's chances for the final. :scowl:

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
The French team (in fact, both French jgp teams) are highly overrated imo.

They aren't my kind of team (I much prefer P&V), but L&L are now going into the JGPF with a lot of momentum and almost certainly as the top team from France. I wouldn't underestimate them. Wouldn't underestimate the Parsons either. Also not my kind of team, but highly unlikely to miss. They didn't get to fourth place in the world based on their PCS marks.