2015 JGP Cup of Austria Pairs FS Sep 12 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 JGP Cup of Austria Pairs FS Sep 12

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
"surprisingly good taste" let's not waste a moment in bashing the russians smh :(
haha lol we should be used to that by now;)
aw dont be sad *hugs*
Someone's opinion of us shouldnt bother u Its not worth it!*doublehug*
мы самодостаточные:p

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
There's about a 99.5% chance they'll make it... they're a 2-4 team and they beat the other 2-4 team in the tie breaker... and the teams that won last week and this week will both be skating in the next event. I think one of those teams would have to go 5th and the other 3rd or 4th(I think) to make room for the other possible contenders to overtake the Czechs. It would require 5/6 JGP Finalists to be skating in the last event for the Czechs not to make it.

Thanks! Good to know ^^

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
I am surprised that the Czechs did not win this but cannot be unhappy with the result. It is not correct to use the term "cheating" but having a huge guy and a tiny girl makes the pair not elegant and it distracts more than costumes. I understand that the Ukrainians can do twists in stratosphere and all kinds of impossible lifts but there should be imo the harmony between the two. Just cannot but recollect Cherkasova and Shakhray and their tricks which were mind-blowing yet the disproportion was shocking at that time.

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Thanks. I'm not even russian. I am from Romania but I love you guys:) I like good skaters no matter where they come from (Europe, Asia, NA) and I respect their hard work so much that I don't dare saying mean things even if I don't always approve of (lack of a better word) what I see. I've been reading this forum like for over a year now and I just don't understand why people are calling you "tacky" or "tasteless". Anyway usually I try to ignore it. Hugs back :)

I'm not calling a person tacky. I'm calling the costumes tacky. Stop personalizing it.

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
I couldn't watch this live, because I wasn't at home. So I replayed the whole event again without seeing a results before. Just want to say that I'm so much happy with the medal for Dušková/Bidař!!! After Renata and Mark got their score I was like: well, that's gonna be difficult. And then Anna and Martin skated their program and I still thought they could earn aroun 95 points, I was in shock when I saw 102! But their silver is fully deserved and I will keep my fingers crossed for them, to get the JGPF spot.:cheer2:

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
Pairs comp. was better than dance. Congrats to all the medalists. And to Amina and Illia!

oleada

Record Breaker
The top 3 here were wonderful. Lots of potential from all 3 teams - big pairs elements and great SBS jumps. I think they will be the top 3 at the JGPF for sure. I can't believe all these teams are so young! They all have so many years left in juniors. I never would've guessed Atakhanova/Spiridinov were a team; I can't wait to see the Czechs at Euros and its fantastic to see a good Ukrainian pairs team again.