CCoSp3p
FSSp

SP: 25.97+26.11 = 52.08, 11/24

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
yeah Javi choreo with R&J 2 ending :laugh:
btw i really enjoyed Roman, i hope we can see even better performance tomorrow :clap:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Dmitri was very good! I caught some programs on the stream before I had to have my tumbling lesson.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Solid skating from Dmitry with the amazing and risky flip entry. But I just did not enjoy his over the top drama with pulling his shirt and tragic grimaces. Looks very phoney. He should watch Yulia's SL over and over again to understand what the real and not the vulgar drama is. Alas, his LP is yet another drama with the pathetic song and a weird cross-bearing outfit.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Solid skating from Dmitry with the amazing and risky flip entry. But I just did not enjoy his over the top drama with pulling his shirt and tragic grimaces. Looks very phoney. He should watch Yulia's SL over and over again to understand what the real and not the vulgar drama is. Alas, his LP is yet another drama with the pathetic song and a weird cross-bearing outfit.

:laugh: Last time, people complained that he didn't emote enough. He can't win, apparently.

I love drama (and Notre Dame de Paris)! Never too much!

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker

:thumbsup:

This is EXACTLY what I mean by "traumadrama" as opposed to REAL drama. You want real drama? Look at Michelle Kwan's Salome at World's, the look she gives the judges before she goes into her final jump. I would still love to know how a 15 year old could channel that much true dramatic emotion in a look. But this handwringing, shirt tugging mugging? It is to laugh.