Toruń, Poland

Time and Date in Toruń
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/poland/torun

Free Dance Livestream
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFYkDCDc2Hs

Live Results
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1516/jgppol2015/SEG008.HTM

Protocols
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1516/jgppol2015/jgppol2015_JuniorIceDance_FD_Scores.pdf

Start Order​

Entries​

No.NameNation
1Kristsina KAUNATSKAIA / Yan LUKOUSKIBLR
Butterflies and Hurricanes by Muse by G. Sviridov;choreo by Zhanna Gorbatenkova
2Payten HOWLAND / Simon-Pierre MALETTE-PAQUECAN
Plaza of Execution (from "The Mask of Zorro") by James Horner,
I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You (from "The Mask of Zorro") by James Horner;choreo by Igor Shpilband
3Melinda MENG / Andrew MENGCAN
Nocturne from Bohemian Rhapsody performed by Lucia Micarelli; choreo by Mylene Lamoureux
4Viktoria SEMENJUK / Artur GRUZDEVEST
Still Loving You by The Scorpions
Rock You Like a Hurricane by The Scorpions; choreo by Lea Rand
5Sarah Marine ROUFFANCHE / Geoffrey BRISSAUDFRA
Moulin Rouge soundtrack: Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend, Elephant Love Medley, El Tango de Roxane; choreo by Zazoui and Schoenfelder; choreo by Zazoui and Schoenfelder
6Sandrine HOFSTETTER / Benjamin STEFFANGER
Hederlezi performed by No Smoking Orchestra, , Malahaguesca by Shantei; choreo by Alexander Gaszi
7Gweneth SLETTEN / Elliot VERBURGGBR
Funny Girl (soundtrack); choreo by Elena Novak, Alexei Kiliakov
8Sara GHISLANDI / Giona Terzo ORTENZIITA
Heartbreak Hotel by Elvis Presley, Hound Dog by Elvis Presley, Love Me Tender by Elvis Presley, Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley
; choreo by Corado Giordani
9Jogaile ZILIONYTE / Luca MORINILTU
Entr'act/Wolf Chase from "The Beauty and the Beast" (musical soundtrack), Something There from "The Beauty and the Beast" (musical soundtrack), Be Our Guest from "The Beauty and the Beast" (musical soundtrack); choreo by Andrea Vaturi
10Alexandra BORISOVA / Cezary ZAWADZKIPOL
The Mask (soundtrack); choreo by Sebastian Kolasinski
11Jenna HERTENSTEIN / Damian BINKOWSKIPOL
Vabanque (soundtrack) by Henryk Kuzniak; choreo by Alexei Gorshkov, Brande Tomczyk
12Anastasia POLIBINA / Radoslaw BARSZCZAKPOL
Candymen by Christina Aguilera; choreo by Sylwa Nowak-Trebacka
WDBetina POPOVA / Yuri VLASENKORUS
Replaced by
13Sofia POLISHCHUK / Alexander VAKHNOVRUS
Sabre Dance performed by Vanessa Mae, Ascolat La Voce by Lara Fabian; choreo by Igor Pivorovich
14Anastasia SKOPTCOVA / Kirill ALESHINRUS
Iko Iko by Club des Belugas feat. Brenda Boykin; choreo by Elena Kustarova, Olga Riabinina
15Ksenia DUBIVKA / Vadym KRAVTSOVUKR
The Mask (soundtrack); choreo by Larisa Fiodorova
16Anzhelika YURCHENKO / Volodymyr BYELIKOVUKR
Paganini by Vanessa Mae,The Devil's Violonist (soundtrack) by David Garrett, Niccolo Paganini ; choreo by Larisa Fiodorova
17Christina CARREIRA / Anthony PONOMARENKOUSA
Poursuite and Ausencia by Goran Bregovic, Black Cat, White Cat by Dr. Nelle Karajlic, performed by Goran Bregovic; choreo by Igor Shpilband
18Lorraine MCNAMARA / Quinn CARPENTERUSA
Changing of the Guard from "Carmen" by Georges Bizet, Dance from "Carmen" by Georges Bizet,Second Intermezzo from "Carmen" by Georges Bizet, Scene from "Carmen" by Georges Bizetrd Grieg; choreo by: Alexei Kiliakov, Elena Novak

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
With the Men's FS not starting until an hour later than intended due to power cuts in at the rink in Toruń, does anybody know what time the Free Dance is due to start?

ISU Reporter have not posted anything since the last power cut before the Men's FS finally started, and the stream has not appeared on the ISU Junior Grand Prix YouTube channel yet either.

So, for now, this is just a placeholder.

If you haven't been watching the Men's FS and can't wait for your fix of Ice Dancing, the final group of the Nebelhorn Free Dance will be starting shortly (they are currently resurfacing).

Here is the link for the Time Schedule:

[Link will be added here when it is posted by ISU Reporter]

And for the Live Streaming (not on air yet):

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Live Stream

:eek:

They misspelled dance as " Danec"

:laugh:

Thank you. I've added the link into my post.

No sign of a detailed time schedule yet. So, I assume that whoever is working the ISU Reporter account has been left unable to access the internet due to the power cuts this morning.

The countdown clock says the coverage will start in 7 minutes. So, I guess the Group 1 Warm-up will start on the hour.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well I turned out to be ineligible for the EEG study because I take meds for ADD (The meds themself) when they didn't specify on the website that I couldn't....

Well at least I still get the credits and also that I can watch team USA dance to hopeful victory!

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Fun to watch so far, and anyone skating to the Mask soundtrack gets brownie points from me. :)

edit: that's two The Masks, but the first one was better, I think... and didn't contain that fall at the very end. Ouch.

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I was watching this group :) I liked the Italians^^

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I liked the Italians too, but that has to be worst Elvis costume ever on Ortenzi.

And did Brissaud's shirt shrink? Every button was pulling at its buttonhole!

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I liked the Italians too, but that has to be worst Elvis costume ever on Ortenzi.

Hahaha, well I hope it wasn't his idea :D The Russians has really nice dance, but I didn't like the music at all.

LisaM

Medalist
Too bad about the twizzles for Polishchuk/Vakhnov, they're my favorite team among this bunch. Hope it'll be enough to qualify them to the final, but I doubt it. :(

NaVi

Medalist
Too bad about the twizzles for Polishchuk/Vakhnov, they're my favorite team among this bunch. Hope it'll be enough to qualify them to the final, but I doubt it. :(

Even if they had skated perfectly, they weren't likely to make the JGP Final...

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker

That music is an abomination. A-Bom-I-Na-Tion. That rotational lift is good but quickly becoming a cliche. They certainly have talent--they at least avoided coming across as frenetic, which is a MAJOR accomplishment, given the fake frenzy of the music.

catchie

On the Ice
Lorraine and Quinn were absolutely fabulous! I am speechless! I've liked them for 2 years already, but now I'm starting to actually LOVE them.