Time and Date in Toruń
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/poland/torun

Men's Short Program

LIVE STREAM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPnSduaqPtM

LIVE RESULTS
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1516/jgppol2015/SEG001.HTM

Protocols
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1516/jgppol2015/jgppol2015_JuniorMen_SP_Scores.pdf

START ORDER​

StN.NameNation
Warm-Up Group 1
1Sota YAMAMOTO
JPN
2Hidetsugu KAMATA
JPN
3Alexei KRASNOZHON
USA
4Roman SADOVSKY
CAN
5Jegor ZELENJAK
EST
Warm-Up Group 2
6Marco KLEPOCH
SVK
7Roman GALAY
FIN
8Adrien BANNISTER
ITA
9Tony LU
USA
10Jiri BELOHRADSKY
CZE
Warm-Up Group 3
11Ryszard GURTLER
POL
12Sondre ODDVOLL BOE
NOR
13Yakau ZENKO
BLR
14Wayne Wing Yin CHUNG
HKG
15Matthew SAMUELS
RSA
Warm-Up Group 4
16Eryk MATUSIAK
POL
17Petr GUMENNIK
RUS
18Mikhail MEDUNITSA
UKR
19Vladislav TARASENKO
RUS
20Graham NEWBERRY
GBR
Warm-Up Group 5
21Deniss VASILJEVS
LAT
22Irakli MAYSURADZE
GEO
23Adrien TESSON
FRA
24Michal WOZNIAK
POL
25Thomas STOLL
GER

Entries​

No.NameNation
1Anton KARPUKBLR
Shalandi, polnye kefali (Fishing boats, full of mullets) by Nikita Boguslovski from "Two Fighters" (soundtrack); choreo by Olga Kalenkovich
2Roman SADOVSKYCAN
The Prophet by Gary Moore; Choreography: Gregor Filipowski, Mark Pillay
3Jiri BELOHRADSKYCZE
Toccata and Fugue by Johann Sebastian Bach (modern arrangement); choreo by Monika Skornickova
4Jegor ZELENJAKEST
Sing Sing Sing by Louis Prima; choreo by Jekaterina Nekrassova, Valeri Polikarpov
5Roman GALAYFIN
Tango Inverno Porteno by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by R. Novoseltsev, Valeri Pecherski
6Adrien TESSONFRA
Highlander by Freddie Mercury; choreo by Catherine Glaise
7Irakli MAYSURADZEGEO
Lezginka (Caucasian Folk Music); choreo by Nadia Kanaeva
8Thomas STOLLGER
The 5th by David Garrett (Rock Symphonies)
9Graham NEWBERRYGBR
Unstoppable by E.S. Posthumous; choreo by Christine Newberry and Graham Newberry
10Wayne Wing Yin CHUNGHKG
Tango a Josephine by Pierre Porte; choreo by Elvin Wong
11Adrien BANNISTERITA
Kiss by Tom Jones; choreo by Massimo Scali, Barbara Melica
12Hidetsugu KAMATAJPN
Night On Bald Mountain by Modest Mussorgski; choreo by Masahiro Kawagoe
13Sota YAMAMOTOJPN
Poeta; choreo by Kenji Miyamoto
14Deniss VASILJEVSLAT
Puttin' On the Ritz by Irving Berlin, performed by Taco, Robbie Williams; choreo by Benoit Richaud and Valeri Pecherski
15Sondre ODDVOLL BOENOR
Puttin' On the Ritz (Club des Belugas remix) by Irvine Berlin; choreo by Rotislav Sinicyn and Michael Huth
16Ryszard GURTLERPOL
Take Five by Dave Brubeck
17Eryk MATUSIAKPOL
Nothing Else Matters by Metallica; choreo by Urszula Matyskiewicz-Jaworska
18Michal WOZNIAKPOL
Heartbreak Hotel by Elvis Presley, Hard Handed Woman by Elvis Presley; choreo by Maria Domagala
19Petr GUMENNIKRUS
"Ouverture" from "Gräfin Mariza" by Imre Kalman; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
20Vladislav TARASENKORUS
Swan Lake (modern arrangement); choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz
21Marco KLEPOCHSVK
Money by Pink Floyd; choreo by Libor Hlavacek
22Matthew SAMUELSRSA
Swingin' All Night Long by Bernard Kotze, Swing Revolution by Bernard Kotze; choreo by Oula Jaaskelainen.
23Mikhail MEDUNITSAUKR
Io Ci Saro performed by Andrea Bocelli; choreo by Georgi Starkov
24Alexei KRASNOZHONUSA
Jam by Michael Jackson; choreo by Scott Brown
25Tony LUUSA
"Tears of the Sun" by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Nikolai Morozov

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
ISU Reporter has now posted the livestreaming links for the tomorrow's competitions.

So, since I will probably be watching the Nebelhorn Trophy instead, I am going to post the links for the livestreams now in case I forget, and add in the Time Schedule links whenever they become available.

Here is the link for the Time Schedule:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPpTW5kWgAA8n4-.png

And for the Live Streaming (not on air yet):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPnSduaqPtM

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

cleo2070

Final Flight
Starting orders are up! (And, again, the isu overview page has a bad link:hopelessness:)

What stood out to me: Sota's first to skate, Sadovsky is also in group 1, mini-Joubert (aka Graham Newberry) in group 4 and Deniss Vasiljevs in group 5 (last group). Looking forward to tomorrow!

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not only are Roman Sadovsky and Soto Yamamoto shafted by being in the first group to skate, but the judging panel won't be much help. Sure, there's a judge from CAN and JPN, but the judges from EST, BLR, RUS and GEO are likely to pile on the PCS and GOE for Deniss when he skates in the last group (they might even give a little boost to Petr G and Vladislav T in the 2nd flight).

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Not only are Roman Sadovsky and Soto Yamamoto shafted by being in the first group to skate, but the judging panel won't be much help. Sure, there's a judge from CAN and JPN, but the judges from EST, BLR, RUS and GEO are likely to pile on the PCS and GOE for Deniss when he skates in the last group (they might even give a little boost to Petr G and Vladislav T in the 2nd flight).

:rolleye::disapp: Nobody has been "shafted" when they haven't even skated yet! Are you saying the draw was also a conspiracy against anyone not from eastern Europe?

This is really getting tiresome, and the season has barely started. I don't care if you think all judges from east Europe are crooked, be as paranoid and xenophobic as you like, I guess ...but leave the skaters out of it. This is the second time I've seen you go on some weird unprovoked tangent about Deniss apropos of nothing. What on earth has he done to you besides representing Latvia? You think that earns him special favors? LOL. At least you could have the decency to wait until the scores are given out to poison the thread with your negativity, but no...

Last edited:

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'd just like to see more balanced judging panels. It's a well-known fact that Russia "loans" judges to Belarus, for example. So really, when there are judges from BLR and RUS on a panel, that means there are TWO Russian judges. If there were two Canadian judges on this panel, you'd be upset and crying foul, because that would be favorable to the Canadian Guy.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I'd just like to see more balanced judging panels. It's a well-known fact that Russia "loans" judges to Belarus, for example. So really, when there are judges from BLR and RUS on a panel, that means there are TWO Russian judges. If there were two Canadian judges on this panel, you'd be upset and crying foul, because that would be favorable to the Canadian Guy.

I think you're going a little overbroad. And I agree with gallavich, at least wait for the scores, how can you bash judges before the competition even started? Will you apologize if they will judge properly in your opinion? Or you don't even permit thought that can be the case and will critizise anyway?

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I had a sort of a blended nightmare last night that included that Deniss only got 21 points in the SP. Good thing it was only a dream.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
After all its 2 Putin On the Ritzs in this comp & nothing about Obama :cool:

OFC its a conspiracy!!:yay:

Good Luck Sota, Deniss, my bb Petr, Tarasenko (I cant look @ him without laughing after reading Liza's ask:laugh2:) & miniJoubert:cheer:

Last edited:

Sackie

Medalist
Even though he is skating in the first group I think Alexie will come out in the top 2 after the short. Americans always have a habit of going up in scores by quite a bit between events. Roman always seems to have a problem in his 2nd event and drops.

Last edited:

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker

There is a twisted part of me that thinks that the judges panel, or at least half of it, should be made up of judges from countries that do not have a competitor in the competition. That way they don't have skaters to favor. Plus it would be a fun and weird way to promote skating in up and coming countries... maybe you can't get a skater to worlds, but if someone from that federation can judge, they can still network and bring home the experience.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Sota YAMAMOTO (JPN)

Music: Poeta by Vincente Amigo

Dark pink shirt, black vest and pants

3A - inside edge landing, stepout
CCSp
FSSp
3Lz+3T
3F
StSq
CCoSp3p

Not perfect, but much better than at CO Springs - he fistpumps!

SP: 41.95+33.21 = 75.16 (SB), 1/1

Edit: have to go

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
There is a twisted part of me that thinks that the judges panel, or at least half of it, should be made up of judges from countries that do not have a competitor in the competition. That way they don't have skaters to favor. Plus it would be a fun and weird way to promote skating in up and coming countries... maybe you can't get a skater to worlds, but if someone from that federation can judge, they can still network and bring home the experience.

BIG :thumbsup:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
75.16...those conspiratorial east European judges really had it out for him, huh? :slink::laugh2: Shafted! ;)

Last edited: