2015 Copernicus Stars Mens Short Program Sep 24 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Copernicus Stars Mens Short Program Sep 24

shmay

On the Ice
Deniss just hit a beautiful 3A in the warmup...longer telegraph than Surya Bonaly, but he did it

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Loooove this program...it's so full of interesting choreographic and spin moments and he sells it! But some costly mistakes on the jumps.
3A two foot and the popped 3t. Sigh.

Rissa

Record Breaker
Deniss has the best energy out of the big 4 of this competition, I think I find him the most watchabale.

And Irakli has the a cool costume. I need more men in coats. Great music too, and some nice movements.

Adrien deserves to be tarred and feathered for his "costume", or lack thereof, but great performance. He does seem to feel the music. French guys are so often great artistically but lacking technically. French federation should get them some more/better technical coaches.

Last edited:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Deniss has the best energy out of the big 4 of this competition, I think I find him the most watchabale.

And Irakil has the a cool costume. I need more men in coats.

I agree about Denis. He was the one that drew me into the performance the most. So much energy and he looked like he was having FUN! :D

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Irakli is also really talented and so cute :love: He just needs more experience, I think.

edit - this is a costume? :laugh2: Wasn't this the guy that dressed like a Chippendale last season?

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I agree about Denis. He was the one that drew me into the performance the most. So much energy and he looked like he was having FUN! :D
Excatly! I didn't watch whole competition, only two first groups, and then come back for Deniss, and I'm glad I did :D I love the way he skates. And his spins are just superb!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Deniss's enthusiasm is infectious. Roman skates very well but he is so introverted, even depressed-looking at times, I just can't get excited about him at all.

Deniss has almost everything to be one of the greats. Urmanov is an excellent jump coach, so I think the kid will be the complete package soon. They only started working together earlier this year.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Excatly! I didn't watch whole competition, only two first groups, and then come back for Deniss, and I'm glad I did :D I love the way he skates. And his spins are just superb!

Know what, he kind of reminds me of Jason on the ice. I mean like they seem like they're having fun and draw us into the performance.