Time and Date in Toruń
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/poland/torun

Men's Free Skate

Livestream
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcOlRn9AJsA

Live Results
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1516/jgppol2015/SEG002.HTM

Protocols
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1516/jgppol2015/jgppol2015_JuniorMen_FS_Scores.pdf

Start Order​

StN.NameNationRankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1
1Michal WOZNIAK
POL
2Ryszard GURTLER
POL
3Wayne Wing Yin CHUNG
HKG
4Eryk MATUSIAK
POL
5Matthew SAMUELS
RSA
Warm-Up Group 2
6Marco KLEPOCH
SVK
7Jegor ZELENJAK
EST
8Thomas STOLL
GER
9Mikhail MEDUNITSA
UKR
10Roman GALAY
FIN
Warm-Up Group 3
11Vladislav TARASENKO
RUS
12Irakli MAYSURADZE
GEO
13Adrien TESSON
FRA
14Graham NEWBERRY
GBR
15Adrien BANNISTER
ITA
Warm-Up Group 4
16Jiri BELOHRADSKY
CZE
17Tony LU
USA
18Yakau ZENKO
BLR
19Sondre ODDVOLL BOE
NOR
20Hidetsugu KAMATA
JPN
Warm-Up Group 5
21Roman SADOVSKY
CAN
22Sota YAMAMOTO
JPN
23Deniss VASILJEVS
LAT
24Petr GUMENNIK
RUS
25Alexei KRASNOZHON
USA

Entries​

No.NameNation
1Anton KARPUKBLR
Zorro (soundtrack); choreo by Olga Kalenkovich
2Roman SADOVSKYCAN
Romeo and Juliet (Plunket and Maclean soundtrack) by Craig Armstrong; Choreography: Gregor Filipowski, Mark Pillay
3Jiri BELOHRADSKYCZE
Carmen by Georges Bizet; choreo by Monika Skornickova
4Jegor ZELENJAKEST
Sadame (Destiny) Theme from X/1999 by Naoki Sato, There You'll Be (from "Pearl Harbour" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer, Sadame (Destiny) Theme from X/1999 by Naoki Sato; choreo by Jekaterina Nekrassova, Valeri Polikarpov
5Roman GALAYFIN
Pearl Harbour (soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by R. Novoseltsev, Valeri Pecherski
6Adrien TESSONFRA
Exogenesis Symphony by Muse, Ruled by Secrecy by Muse; choreo by Catherine Glaise
7Irakli MAYSURADZEGEO
Take Five by Dave Brubeck, Hit the Road Jack, Tank (for Cowboy Bebop) by Yoko Kanno; choreo by Nadia Kanaeva
8Thomas STOLLGER
TBD
9Graham NEWBERRYGBR
Last Samurai (soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Christine Newberry and Graham Newberry
10Wayne Wing Yin CHUNGHKG
Cry Me A River by Arthur Hamilton; choreo by Elvin Wong
11Adrien BANNISTERITA
Pink Panther Mambo by La33; choreo by Massimo Scali, Barbara Melica
12Hidetsugu KAMATAJPN
Don Juan; choreo by Masahiro Kawagoe
13Sota YAMAMOTOJPN
Piano Concerto No. 1 by Tchaikovsky; choreo by Kenji Miyamoto
14Deniss VASILJEVSLAT
Adagio for Tron by Daft Punk; choreo by Benoit Richaud and Valeri Pecherski
15Sondre ODDVOLL BOENOR
Mi Mancherai by Josh Groban (feat. Joshua Bell); choreo by Rotislav Sinicyn and Michael Huth
16Ryszard GURTLERPOL
Discombobulate (from "Sherlock Holmes" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer
17Eryk MATUSIAKPOL
Swan Lake by Petr I. Tchaikovski; choreo by Urszula Matyskiewicz-Jaworska
18Michal WOZNIAKPOL
The Plaza of Execution (from "The Mask of Zorro" soundtrack) by James Horner
19Petr GUMENNIKRUS
West Side Story by Leonard Bernstein; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
20Vladislav TARASENKORUS
Fever & Rock'n'Roll by Elvis Presley
21Marco KLEPOCHSVK
Matrix - Revolutions Navara (soundtrack) by Don Davis; choreo by Libor Hlavacek
22Matthew SAMUELSRSA
West Side Story by Leonard Bernstein; choreo by Oula Jaaskelainen
23Mikhail MEDUNITSAUKR
The Artist (soundtrack) by Ludovic Bource; choreo by Georgi Starkov
24Alexei KRASNOZHONUSA
"Battle of the Brians" with music from Carmine Coppola's Napoleon and Shostakovitch's The Bolt; choreo by Scott Brown
25Tony LUUSA
"Warsaw Concerto" by Richard Addinsell; choreo by Nikolai Morozov

Last edited:

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If the judging panel wasn't slanted enough in the SP, it's even more so for the FS. The JPN judge is out, and the FIN judge is in. So now all the judges except CAN and ITA are former SSRs or close neighbors of Russia: RUS, EST, GEO, BLR, FIN, POL, NOR

Last edited:

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Huh? As of now, a Japanese and a Canadian are in 1st and 2nd and the Russians are in 4th and 14th, so I don't think there is a need to panic. :slink:

Anyway, all the best to Sota and Deniss!

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Huh? As of now, a Japanese and a Canadian are in 1st and 2nd and the Russians are in 4th and 14th, so I don't think there is a need to panic. :slink:

Totally agree, that's like saying just because you are from a certain place in the world you are incapable of being fair and objective. Give the judges a little credit. I think the scoring, while a little generous, was over-all fair to the contestants. No one was propped up above the others unfairly. Good job judges.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Um, no conspiracies until lunch, okay? :p.

Go Sota, Dennis, Roman, and Petr! :cheer: I want all of the first three in the JGPF, and Petr reminds me of a male Elizaveta Nugumanova.

Pippuripihvi

Final Flight
If the judging panel wasn't slanted enough in the SP, it's even more so for the FS. The JPN judge is out, and the FIN judge is in. So now all the judges except CAN and ITA are former SSRs or close neighbors of Russia: RUS, EST, GEO, BLR, FIN, POL, NOR

lol.. with your type of logic (which is no logic) soon you would be claiming that UK is also a close neighbour of Russis. Last time I checked it's only a 4 hour flight -pretty close, don't you think? Do you have some kind of software that writes these posts for you and just changes the country names?

silverfoxes

Record Breaker

It's absolutely useless trying to reason with this individual. I just hope he isn't as prejudiced in his daily life as he is on skating forums...scary thought. I wouldn't be surprised if he posts from an old Cold War bomb shelter.

Last edited:

shmay

On the Ice
Well, moving on from that absurdity...

Anything can happen, but I don't really see Sota falling from 1st given the relative jump limitations of Sadovsky and Vasiljevs. Seems like the only question is whether or not Deniss will be able to pull above Sadovsky for a shot at JGPF

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I really thought you were trolling at first. But it seems you're serious... :laugh2:

Rissa

Record Breaker

And if you really think most of these feel particularly friendly towards Russia nowadays (with the possible exception of BLR), then you're doing the conspiracy theory wrong. Sentiment won't play a role, but talent may.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
For the ladies FS, they took out the only Asian judge and replaced her with a UZB judge (a Russian loan, of course). Take a look at the scores from THAT final.....

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
if i read properly,

Roman has a 1st, so that's 15 points
Deniss has a 2nd... 13

so if deniss places 2nd and roman 3rd, they both have 26 points but roman gets ahead as he has a 1st place win... but there are lots of other scenarios
Well, moving on from that absurdity...

Anything can happen, but I don't really see Sota falling from 1st given the relative jump limitations of Sadovsky and Vasiljevs. Seems like the only question is whether or not Deniss will be able to pull above Sadovsky for a shot at JGPF

cassiem

On the Ice
And precisely because these countries are former SSRs or close neighbors, they tend to have very negative views on Russia. Perhaps you should read some history and glance at opinion polls!
http://www.pewglobal.org/2015/08/05/russia-putin-held-in-low-regard-around-the-world/
The assertion that Poland is slanted in favor of Russia is one of the funniest things I've ever read on this forum.

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
hehe i don't disagree with you but there has been funnier unfortunately HAHAHA :slink:
And precisely because these countries are former SSRs or close neighbors, they tend to have very negative views on Russia. Perhaps you should read some history and glance at opinion polls!
http://www.pewglobal.org/2015/08/05/russia-putin-held-in-low-regard-around-the-world/
The assertion that Poland is slanted in favor of Russia is one of the funniest things I've ever read on this forum.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
It's 10 minutes before the Men's FS starts, and there is still no sign of ISU Reporter posting the detailed Time Schedules or livestreaming links for today's competitions. :drama:

However, I went to the ISU Junior Grand Prix YouTube channel, and the stream is on air. So, I'll go ahead and post it anyway.

I'm not going to be watching any of the Copernicus Stars today (I might get to watch some of the Nebelhorn this afternoon). So, I am posting all the links now, in case I forget.

Here is the link for the Time Schedule:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CP0SH9iUEAAaJeX.png

And for the Live Streaming (on air NOW):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcOlRn9AJsA

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
ISU Reporter have posted a further update:

#JGPTorun Power is back in Torun and we should be starting at 11:00 local time.

https://twitter.com/ISU_Reporter/status/647693200195457024

So, that will be in about 5 minutes.

They have also now posted the detailed time schedule. However, please bear in mind that these are the start times as originally intended (before the power cut). So, you will have to add 30 minutes on to get the actual start times.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Figure Skating ‏@ISU_Reporter 2m2 minutes ago
#JGPTorun Men's Free will begin at 11:15 local time.

Latest update.

shmay

On the Ice
if i read properly,

Roman has a 1st, so that's 15 points
Deniss has a 2nd... 13

so if deniss places 2nd and roman 3rd, they both have 26 points but roman gets ahead as he has a 1st place win... but there are lots of other scenarios

Right, my point wasn't so much that Deniss can knock Roman out of the final, but more that Deniss can only qualify for the final if he places 2nd or higher, and it doesn't look like he'll be beating Yamamoto based on the way Yamamoto skated in the SP.