CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Last edited:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Bummer about the power outage problems, but lucky for me, now I can watch the whole event live. :laugh:

edit: or not. It's very, very dark...

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Whoa...still not started? At least there's Nebelhorn to watch. I could have slept another hour at least...oh well.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
They're on the ice, yay!

But for how long...?

Seriously, though, I feel sorry for the skaters. Like, they have their own routines for competition mornings, and their own ways to get themselves into "The Zone". And then this happens.

I hope this hour of disruption to their routine doesn't affect any of them, and they can get back to their normal competition mindset.

CaroLiza_fan

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
It's absolutely useless trying to reason with this individual. I just hope he isn't as prejudiced in his daily life as he is on skating forums...scary thought. I wouldn't be surprised if he posts from an old Cold War bomb shelter.

That's just as prejudiced.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
???? chuckm's posts are extremely offensive and he has never apologized for being wrong about his conspiracy theories. Sorry, I'm tired of it and I think many others feel the same way.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

On a more positive note, interesting music from Gurtler. A nice change from the usual lalalalala.

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I'm finding all of Matusiak's flapping arms hilarious. Yes, it's Swan Lake. You don't have to be that literal. We get it.

It's a shame because there's a lot to like here. Not the least of which is he's committed to the Choreography of the Obvious Gesture.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I'm not sure about this version of the Swan Lake music. It doesn't really seem to inspire the skater, either... There isn't much going on there.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I'm not sure about this version of the Swan Lake music. It doesn't really seem to inspire the skater, either... There isn't much going on there.

Yeah well the lame eurodisco beats aren't helping. But I think he's got real potential. He has a clean jumping style. They should capitalize on that and not clutter up what little choreography there is with those ridiculous arm flaps.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Is that the Oleg Tataurov in the chat? As in Petr Gumennik's coach? Petr who is in this competition? :laugh2:

edit - yes, it appears so....

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
:laugh: Agreed.
Oh, but I did like this West Side Story program.

Yes, I thought he was the first competitor to skate with some real personality. The jumps aren't there yet, but at least he is trying to do more than steps and elements. He's starting to perform.

I've never watched Juniors before this year, and that's one thing I've noticed--the difference between skating a program and performing a program. I just find it really interesting.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Oleg Tataurov Tarasenko wimp. About anything. There was no need to go away

wow, don't hold back...lol