2015 Copernicus Stars Ladies Free Skate Sep 25 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Copernicus Stars Ladies Free Skate Sep 25

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Elzbieta GABRYSZAK. Beautiful girl. Nice dress (even if there is not much to it!) Good skating.

But, I'm sorry, but every time I hear "Tango Amore", all I can think about is Plushenko.

So, I apologise for not enjoying your performance as much as I probably would have otherwise.

The three points I used at the start of this comment could also be applied to her team-mate that followed, Agnieszka REJMENT. (Except for the description of the dress, of course).

That was a hard looking fall, but she did very well to continue to the same standard that she was before it.

I actually preferred her to Elzbieta (but, how much was that due to Zhenya...?)

Well done girls!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
WOW!!! I think that is the biggest over-run of the music I have ever seen!!! :jaw:

The entire combination was after the music finished! :eek:

Thita's score will suffer for that! :disapp:

THREE points deducted!!!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Right, that's me away now.

All the best to everybody that has still to come.

CaroLiza_fan

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I'm caught up with the ladies SP and ice dance, watching the rest of this FS live. Not sure if I want to see all the seniors in the Nebelhorn trophy, anyway, it feels a bit like spoiling myself if I already know what everybody's gonna skate to and wear in the GP series. I'm just weird that way. :laugh:

oleada

Record Breaker
Can Ekaterina MITROFANOVA still make it to the JGP final?

No. She was only 6th at her first event. Even if she wins here, her total points will only be 20. Usually the cutoff is at around 26 -24 pts. The lowest ranked skater last year qualified with a win and 4th place (24 pts).

moriel

Record Breaker
No. She was only 6th at her first event. Even if she wins here, her total points will only be 20. Usually the cutoff is at around 26 -24 pts. The lowest ranked skater last year qualified with a win and 4th place (24 pts).

well, maybe next year
and its still great

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
Can Ekaterina MITROFANOVA still make it to the JGP final?

She was 6th in her last event, which is 5 points. 15 points are for the winning. So even if she won this competition it would still be just 20 points in total. Last time a junior lady with 20 points was in final was 2010 and that time there was 7 skaters in the final not 6 as now. In 2 other season, skaters with 20 points were subtites for final.