Who's Going to Worlds? | Page 40 | Golden Skate

Who's Going to Worlds?

kappa_1

On the Ice
Hey y'all. I'm flying up Friday from New Orleans. I convinced my boss to come with me haha. Hopefully no crises arise at work. But who cares. So excited!

yuzushenko

On the Ice
i regret not going but i thought i might as well save that money to try to go to the 2018 winter olympics but that will be even more expensive...!

i thought of going last minute but plane tickets from socal to boston roundtrip were around $900 this past week so no go. plus hotel is so expensive.

to those who are volunteering as hospitality, what do you get to do exactly? have you gotten to meet any of the skaters personally? i was going to volunteer as that and want to see how much im missing out on hahah. do you get a free goodie bag like the one the skaters get? can you hang out at the boards to watch skaters during practice during your shift if you're not busy? what do the uniforms look like? do you get to wear a credential badge or a volunteer badge or something?

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'll be in Boston 24 hours from now - taking the train, can't believe it's finally here :)

Unfortunately, I'll be missing the short dance - but I'm sure there will be videos. I will probably skip the OC to grab dinner but will try to be there for most of men's!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
On deck! Saw practices tonight. MAAAAX :love: and Brendan!

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Is everyone taking the train to the TD Arena? I was considering Uber... How reliable is that in Boston?

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Also... Does anyone remember where I can contact the LOC? I'm interested in upgrading some of my tickets. Is there still time to do so?