2015 Mordovian Ornament General Chat15-18 Oct , Saransk, Russia | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Mordovian Ornament General Chat15-18 Oct , Saransk, Russia

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
The stream is live already...looks like preparation for the opening ceremony. I wonder if we can see any of the practices later.

I hope the video quality will improve for the competition.

Last edited:

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia

Thanks a lot, paulusfr and Snow63!

The stream is live already...looks like preparation for the opening ceremony. I wonder if we can see any of the practices later.

I hope the video quality will improve for the competition.
Looks like it was just a tryout, as it's not showing anything currently.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Okay, some news from press-conference:
1. Tarasova will be the official commentator of the event, live-stream included.
2. The streaming quality is expected to be very good, there will be six professional cameras.
3. Soloviev's new costume for their 'Anna Karenina' FD is BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH. MY. GOD. WHY????????????? :slink::slink::slink:

Snow63

Record Breaker
Oh, and it looks like there will be two options during streaming: with and without Tarasova's commentary. But that's not 100%, as I understood.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh, and it looks like there will be two options during streaming: with and without Tarasova's commentary. But that's not 100%, as I understood.

Hopefully there is an option. Her voice is annoying :laugh:

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Thanks again, Snow63.

Soloviev's new costume for their 'Anna Karenina' FD is BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH. MY. GOD. WHY????????????? :slink::slink::slink:
Many people think that red and blue go together. Virtue/Moir used red and blue (Olympic team competition) and pink and blue (Olympic individual competition) in two of their 2013/2014 FD costume versions. We must see how Soloviev's new costume looks by itself and together with Bobrova's dress before passing judgement. I just hope Bobrova is still using the red dress.

I am glad that the stream quality will be good, but I also hope that there will be several options, not just HD, as my (very old) computer and internet are really, really slow, and the other computer which is faster might not be available to me at that time. On my computer, I sometimes even have problems with 360p quality streams :rolleye:.

Hopefully there is an option. Her voice is annoying :laugh:
For those who understand Russian her commentaries are quite interesting. Of course, it's another thing entirely for those who don't.

Last edited:

Snow63

Record Breaker
Thanks again, Snow63.
Many people think that red and blue go together. Virtue/Moir used red and blue (Olympic team competition) and pink and blue (Olympic individual competition) in two of their 2013/2014 FD costume versions. We must see how Soloviev's new costume looks by itself and together with Bobrova's dress before passing judgement. I just hope Bobrova is still using the red dress.

Yes, her dress is the same. Maybe I am overreacting too soon... His old costume was so fine, though. :)

Snow63

Record Breaker
I'll rather watch a video of her body language during her skate.......on mute ;) :laugh:

Her 'body language' during Adelina's free skate at Sochi was probably the most funny and hilarious thing connected with figure skating I've seen. :agree:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Her 'body language' during Adelina's free skate at Sochi was probably the most funny and hilarious thing connected with figure skating I've seen. :agree:

It's always hilarious. Both her and N. Morozov, they slay me :rofl::agree: