2015 Mordovian Ornament General Chat15-18 Oct , Saransk, Russia | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Mordovian Ornament General Chat15-18 Oct , Saransk, Russia

uhh

Medalist
I've tried 2 different browsers but I only get a black screen with the buffering wheel :cry:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Cameraman :cheer::cheer::cheer:

:laugh2:

Although I'm glad they are testing and adjusting it NOW and NOT during the competition :)

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
OK, I made it work in time for the zamboni :laugh2:

Late is better than never :laugh2: Still one group left.

Edit: or not... Looks like dancers finished :unsure:

Last edited:

Idontsk8

On the Ice
Ok, so maybe I confused my times with the daylight savings time, I though it was UTC +3 but it seems it's +2 after all. Thank you! Won't be able to watch the dance then =(

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ok, so maybe I confused my times with the daylight savings time, I though it was UTC +3 but it seems it's +2 after all. Thank you! Won't be able to watch the dance then =(

Yeah, it is confusing at this time of year, when all of Europe is on Daylight Savings Time, but Russia isn't.

But, to prevent anybody else getting confused, can I just make a correction to what you said.

Saransk IS still on UTC+3. It's the rest of Europe that is out of kilter!

The confusion is because UTC is what we normally use in the British Isles, and for handiness, a lot of people work out times in Europe by counting from the time in London. But, because we are currently on British Summer Time, we are actually on UTC+1 until the last Saturday in October.

Anyway, it is just under half an hour to start time.

Hope this helps clear things up

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

bramweld

Record Breaker
Yeah, it is confusing at this time of year, when all of Europe is on Daylight Savings Time, but Russia isn't.

But, to prevent anybody else getting confused, can I just make a correction to what you said.

Saransk IS still on UTC+3. It's the rest of Europe that is out of kilter!

The confusion is because UTC is what we normally use in the British Isles, and for handiness, a lot of people work out times in Europe by counting from the time in London. But, because we are currently on British Summer Time, we are actually on UTC+1 until the last Saturday in October.

Anyway, it is just under half an hour to start time.

Hope this helps clear things up

CaroLiza_fan

Thank you.