Alisa Efimova & Alexander Korovin | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Alisa Efimova & Alexander Korovin

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Clearly yesterday wasn't the best day for them. Two falls and only 56.42 in the SP, which gives them currently 4th place. I hope they will improve in the FS.

BTW, I have updated they Bio post. Hope you'll enjoy having all the videos, programs and results in one place.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Yay, Alisa landed her jumps and overall they did really good today even though it wasn't a clean FS. Nevertheless this was one of the best FS I have seen from them.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Big congratulations for their 1st CS Gold medal!!

Hopefully this gave them confidence and also motivation to work even harder.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Well done to Alisa & Alexander on winning their first Champion series event. They had a disappointing short, with a very odd fall in then steps but they bounced back very well in the Free. It was definitely one of their better skates and great to see her land all her jumps. I would have them higher on PCS and personally ahead of SK/K.

I hope they take all the positives from this weekend and build from here. Wishing them all the best in SA

The Finn

Record Breaker
- What tasks do you set for this season?

Alice: The main start is the Russian championship, which will be selected for the European and world championships. There you need to show your maximum and be selected.

On paper this season could be a huge window of opportunity for them since S/K and A/R have split up and neither of the new senior team have established themselves on the senior level. Obviously T/M and Z/E are the TOP two teams at Nationals but E/K will have a real fighting chance for the bronze even though P/K and B/K are better TES-wise. All they need is Alisa landing cleanly all her jumps and throws and a bit of luck.

If they don't make it this season it will be a big missed opportunity since M/G and most likely at least one other top junior team will move to seniors after this season. It might even be that one of the current junior teams could end up 3rd at Senior Nationals already this season. In any case I bet that next season the level of competition will be a lot harder because of the new senior teams and also because Stolbova and her new partner might be competing.

Lana05

Final Flight
Didn't expect silver for them because of "American scoring for Americans". Nice to see them at podium at GP event :yes2:

ragdoll

On the Ice
i have high hopes for this pair. They seem to be the injection Russian pairs skating needs. They have great lines and speed and if everything goes alright and they stay together they will be serious champion contenders soon.

The Finn

Record Breaker
i have high hopes for this pair. They seem to be the injection Russian pairs skating needs. They have great lines and speed and if everything goes alright and they stay together they will be serious champion contenders soon.

The only thing holding them back is Alisa's nerves. She jumps well in practices and during warm-ups but somehow she totally loses her jumps when SP or FS starts.

Fanou

Rinkside
Thanks for the info. Since I discovered them a few weeks ago I was wondering what was the problem, if she simply had technical limitations or if it was more about the stress of competitions. I hope they will find a way to handle that because they are lovely to watch.

The Finn

Record Breaker