Mai Mihara | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Mai Mihara

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you for the translation Mikaboo. Mai is an inspiration. I really enjoy her skating. So happy for her Nationals medal and Worlds...An added bonus is always being able to see Nobu cry. :luv17:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Does anyone know where I can watch her 2015 JNats programs? I know she didn't do well there, but I was just curious :scratch3:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
newly crowned 4CC Gold Medalist Cindrella Mai Mihara!!!!! :yahoo: :hap57::hap85: thats all i can say right now cause i am too excited!! (also sad that Elizabet didnt do well :sad21:)

JuliettaG

On the Ice
I cried a little watching her...she's so lovely:luv17: I love the program, the music, everything. And her jumps are a thing of beauty, so effortless! I didn't expect her to win here but :yes2: Congrats Mai:thank:

liv

Record Breaker
I admit, i cried a bit after seeing her reaction to her 200 points. That squeal of joy was just such a nice reaction. That music/performance was so uplifting today. It was the perfect start to my day (the sun hadn't even come up yet, lol).

ioanna

Record Breaker
Watching Mai skate I'm thinking "so that's what a skater looks like when they skate for the joy of skating". Since rheumatoid arthritis is something she'll be stuck with forever and flares are expected to happen any time, I feel like she's always just happy to be on the ice and feels much less pressured compared to her team mates. It's refreshing to see. Her jump technique is top class.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Congrats to Mai, that was a brilliant performance, absolutely charming, and completely drew me in. :love:

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
I am so happy for my Cindarella baby :sad21: cried a lot as well.
I had her as silver medal pick in predictions but she did even better ! :luv17:

deedee1

Record Breaker
Watching Mai skate I'm thinking "so that's what a skater looks like when they skate for the joy of skating". Since rheumatoid arthritis is something she'll be stuck with forever and flares are expected to happen any time, I feel like she's always just happy to be on the ice and feels much less pressured compared to her team mates. It's refreshing to see. Her jump technique is top class.

Agreed. :yes: I did enjoy every moments of her FS tonight. :love:

Many many congrats to Mai for winning 4CC! :yahoo:

Meoima

Match Penalty
:luv17: love her. So happy that I turned it on time to see her and Mirai skate.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Mai was awesome today! She was selling the program really well and I can't get enough of her soft landings :luv17: I could wathc her jump again, and again, and again... Big congrats! Glad she took a chance to win! :cheer:

randomfan

Record Breaker
I think I've become a fan of Mai now. Last season was terrible for her (being in the hospital), but where is she now? On the top of the podium at an ISU Championship. :) This season in general was such a redemption for her. Congrats Mai!! :cheer: