Kaori Sakamoto | Page 22 | Golden Skate

Kaori Sakamoto

Batsuchan

Medalist
Happy birthday, Kaori! In Japanese: Kaori-chan, otanjoubi omedetou! :hap10: I really enjoyed seeing her skate live at Skate America!

Azikin

Medalist
Happy Birhtday to my favourite japanese skater! :cheer: I hope we will see her at the next Worlds... ;)

Azikin

Medalist
Finally got to watch the FS... that was a huge victory! Rika and Satoko be worried, Kaori is back! :cool: :rock:

snowyowls

On the Ice
Country
Canada
I made a video of every 3lo by Kaori! (at least, every one I could find video of, haha) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHnODRNas3E It looks like she's only doing one 3lo this season, probably because the 3lz and 3f have high base value, but I wish she'd go back to doing two or three 3lo, it's so beautiful!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Kaori's coming of age ceremony today.
In Japan,Today:1/11 is the coming-of-age ceremony! We Japanese celebrate young-generation 20-year-old at the day.The girl wear "Kimono"♡ So,Kaori also is 20adult♡ She looks good in Kimono♡"Kaori.......,Congratulation on your coming of age ceremony♡" I hope your dreams come true!!
Kaori Sakamoto.jpg

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to Kaori. Her Matrix program is one of my top 2 or 3 favorite programs this year.

The skate blade to the judges is so awesome.

They know it’s coming and they still duck. Haha