Kaori Sakamoto | Page 20 | Golden Skate

Kaori Sakamoto

Maju

On the Ice
Kaori’s SP is “No Roots” by Alice Merton, choreography by Shae-Lynn Bourne :) Source- In the Loop Twitter
I absolutely love this song, something different for Kaori and no doubt Shae-Lynn’s choreography is appropriate for it.

LynsJ

On the Ice
Kaori’s SP is “No Roots” by Alice Merton, choreography by Shae-Lynn Bourne :) Source- In the Loop Twitter
I absolutely love this song, something different for Kaori and no doubt Shae-Lynn’s choreography is appropriate for it.

Sounds great! I’m hopefully going to IDF this year and she will be one of the skaters I’m most looking forward to seeing live! [emoji7][emoji846]

Beckaboomer

Final Flight

gossipcow

Rinkside
Kaori's FS from Nepala this past weekend (beware, somewhat nauseating camera angles/movements): https://youtu.be/yQ28UMZtZcA

I was a bit on the fence on this program during the summer shows, but I really enjoyed this! The music cuts meshed really well and I loved her action choreo sequence into the final 3Lo. Hope it polishes up a bit for the GP and that she does well!

meadow

Rinkside
I'm a little late, but congratulations to Kaori for her silver at Nepela!
I didn't see her programs before this weekend, but I liked them. Especially the short! They're really different from last year, I appreciate the change!

Yucky

Spectator
Kaori was the only skater who benefited from that terrible camera set up - you could really appreciate how fast and powerful a skater she is! Brilliant skate.

Looking forward to seeing it refined over the season.

Congrats on the silver Kaori!!

gotoschool

Medalist
I think Kaori gave the best SP performance in terms of expression, quality of jumps, spins, step sequence and skating skills with Wakaba giving my second favorite. I was impressed with her final pose right in front of the judges after her brisk and explosive step sequence.