Vincent Zhou | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Vincent Zhou

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Congratulations to Vincent for his Junior World title. :yahoo:

The FS with three quads including gorgeous 4Lz was mind-blowing.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to Vincent on his Jr. World title and smashing the record on the freeskate.

Amazing job!

VIETgrlTerifa

Record Breaker
Congrats to him on winning the title, having a monster TES, AND having all of his quad attempts in the LP be clean and ratified with positive GOEs.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congratulations to Vincent on his title! That 4Lz is pretty amazing! :rock:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Congratulations Vincent!!!!! so happy for his well deserved gold medal, he seems like such a nice and humble kid which will only help him during his career, hoping for many more wins!! :yahoo: so happy for him :dance:

sheetz

Record Breaker
So impressed by Vincent's performance! I knew he had the BV to win but didn't know if he could keep it together. Looking forward to seeing Nathan and Vincent leading the charge of young US men.

liv

Record Breaker
In my mind, whenever I hear this on the radio, I picture someone skating to it. I want to see what he and jeffrey have come up with!!

charmblade

Final Flight
Ooh, this looks good. I think he's already showing a real improvement in the emotional and lyrical quality of his movement. Very exciting!

caeonn

Spectator
Vincent is really looking really good with all those quads and a 4Lz-3T!! (4th sQuad member? ;))

also excited for his FS tomorrow!! All the best Vincent :)

caeonn

Spectator
Here's Vincent's FS from Skate Detroit

He did well with a score of 177.65 and a total of 275.33. Making him first place!! Congrats Vincent :agree::yahoo::hap57:

DiamondDust

Final Flight
I have just seen his new programs this season and I think the SP will be very interesting. :)

Now, the FS, as much as I love Vincent, I do hope he gets it polished later as the music cut -except the very first cut - is too similar with Yuzuru's R&J 1.0 :sarcasm: - (honestly they could've just made a different cut of it or just tweaked with it more) I can't help but think of Yuzuru as I watch this program. So I hope he gets his own spin at this as the season goes on.

Overall, I'm looking forward to his performance this season. :)