Vincent Zhou | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Vincent Zhou

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Also, wanna say,

No matter what,

Vincent's fans will still and always support him!

How do I became a Vincent fan,

Is when I hear his Mom say in SoCal, He miss figure skating SOOO much, that he can feel it in the air.

That is the ultimate passion for figure skating, and I as a figure skating fan can utterly understand and appreciate that.

Dear Vincent.

maybe there is some reflection work to be done, as you grow up, you will see Figure skating is a very political sports not just pure skating merits itself.

maybe you will learn and get used to it or being smart about it. but I hope that no matter what, you passion of figure skating, that you can feel it in the air. will never be wearied.

No matter the up and downs on your journey.

Always stick to the essence of great figure skating itself. That mindset! Then you will be happy just like you feel it in the fresh air in SoCal.

Good Luck in your journey towards 2018 Olympics.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Vincent,
Despite bad result at this competition.
you still earned new figure skating fans.
Because your improvement is really visible, Nobody can deny!
Figure skating fans can feel your emotion jumping out of the compute screen, let alone figure skating fans watched you in person in France.
Keep learning and be positive.
Wish you happy!
Will always support you!

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Vincent's condition is looking good at 2018 US nationals.
There are many near clean OP practice videos popping up everywhere.
Good luck to you Vincent!!

I hope you get good result so that you will be happy.

Not only your real grandma, grandpa, uncle, aunty, niece, nephew have faith in you.

your adopted grandma, grandpa, uncle, aunty, niece, nephew, sisters, brothers and girlfriends, wives :biggrin: etc. also have faith in you too.

Go Vincent!

yyyskate

Record Breaker
according to repo from SAP center.

Vincent has minor issue with flip during 20min group warm up before SP competition. but overall solid.
But Vincent is squeaky clean during 6min warm up. all jumps in SP has done twice without any issue. NO UR!!! 3A is golden.
Vincent perhaps is nervous during the real thing.

I hope Vincent can relax, just follow the music (that you are passionate about) and follow your muscle memory and just perform!

Vincent have done almost clean FS in practice a few times, you can do it, believe in yourself, You Olympic dream will follow.

BEST OF LUCK to your free skate.

Go Vincent!

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Also, kudos to Vincent's support team or fan clubs,
Vincent as the youngest skater in this men's SP event got the most, the cutest stuffed animals.
That was so cute and adorable.:biggrin::p

yyyskate

Record Breaker
another cute thing from today's event is that, when Vincent just about to start his starting position.
One fan yield loudly "smile"
Then Vincent really flashed a smile for a second.Then immediately back to his "killer" business look:biggrin:

Such a serious and passionate young man yet to learn how to flirt casually in the future.

:biggrin:

Spinning

On the Ice
Since when he has the best quad jumps in the business and turns out to be a hottie! :love:

Sorry for my ignorant but how to pronounce his Family name? I am hopeless with Pinyin. :slink:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Congratulations!!!!:sad21::cry::cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Vincent is going to the 2018 Olympic

I am so happy right now.

Crying........

thoakun

Final Flight
Amazing.I thought the timing would be too premature for him a few weeks ago, but he rallied against all odds and made Olympics. Why wait if you can do it now :yahoo. He has champion vibe written all over his demeanour.

mandylazio

Rinkside
Saw him skating last Saturday for the first time. Best 4Lutz3Toe I've ever seen and I'll ever see. Good luck!

yyyskate

Record Breaker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yjA-iwjM0

interview highly recommend to watch!

Vincent is so mature and intelligent for such a young age in this interview and he really has a old soul. There is an interview for Chinese media Vincent did this season in which he joked when people talk to him, they feels like talking to 30 something year old man.

There are also some very cute short message clips to his loving fans from Vincent during this nationals courtesy to Vincent's Chinese fan club. His demeanor there is a complete contrast to his when facing official media. So shy and so adorable.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdr7DWwDItJ/?taken-by=natalie_eer
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdrxEbOjEZ8/?tagged=vincentzhou

This boy is going to go far.:yes:

bsfan

On the Ice
Since when he has the best quad jumps in the business and turns out to be a hottie! :love:

Sorry for my ignorant but how to pronounce his Family name? I am hopeless with Pinyin. :slink:

It's close to when you say 'Zoe' but without saying 'e', like 'Zo'.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Vincent and his coaches. :)

... Sorry for my ignorant but how to pronounce his Family name? ...

Vincent himself has said that "Joe" is the correct pronunciation of his last name.

(Rhymes with doe, hoe, roe, toe, etc.)

Spinning

On the Ice
It's close to when you say 'Zoe' but without saying 'e', like 'Zo'.

Congratulations to Vincent and his coaches. :)

Vincent himself has said that "Joe" is the correct pronunciation of his last name.

(Rhymes with doe, hoe, roe, toe, etc.)

Thank you. I was thinking about Stephen Chow(the actor), so I guess I am kinda right. :)

@Ice coverage your knowledge is invaluable. You are amazing! :bow: