Deniss Vasiljevs | Page 143 | Golden Skate

Deniss Vasiljevs

DenissVFan

Medalist
Hopefully no 3T-3T, though :laugh:

I figured out I'll be able to watch Deniss live but now I'm contemplating whether my nerves can stand it :p

icetug

Medalist
Deniss will skate tomorrow at 16:01, as 32nd, after Samarin and Aliev, and before Aymoz. What a wonderful company :).

AgnesR

On the Ice
I want to wish Deniss all the best in this championship - a good night’s rest, good health, a good mood, peace of mind, absolute faith in himself and his abilities and, of course, physical endurance. He has to remember that he is a great skater and has to prove it to the audience and delight them because it's just what will give him a sense of happiness. Good luck! :pray::luv17:

DenissVFan

Medalist
Not perfect but also not half bad in comparison to many others today and given the recent issues with his ankle. That lutz was a beauty. I'm relieved he is in the final group in the FS and that this SP is finally over because I was terribly stressed :p

ETA: He landed a nice 3A in the warm up, so I hope it will work in the free.

Nachi

On the Ice
I was sad that his jumps didn't work out the way he wanted them to but I didn't know about his injury. Same as the commentator on TV... Wish I could have watched SP on Youtube without all that unnecessary chit-chat :/.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am so happy Deniss is in 5th, considering his injury.

I like to think that artistry and performance is rewarded:)

DenissVFan

Medalist
I was sad that his jumps didn't work out the way he wanted them to but I didn't know about his injury. Same as the commentator on TV... Wish I could have watched SP on Youtube without all that unnecessary chit-chat :/.

YouTube commentary was OK.

The jumps could have been a lot better but also a lot worse, so I'm overall happy.

Nachi

On the Ice
It's so good to see him smile and I'm really glad he takes in the energy of the crowd. I also was pretty happy that they cheered so loudly. It made me smile as well ^^.