Deniss Vasiljevs | Page 152 | Golden Skate

Deniss Vasiljevs

icetug

Medalist
In the end I will have the interview tomorrow morning.. as they had a very tight training schedule today. I am not allowed to tell anything about the practice actually, but I will say that I had a very positive inpression of Deniss in generall, he seems in great shape! And I just love him and Koshiro together, they are such perfect training mates!

'A very tight training schedule' tells a lot :). Deniss looks great in those vestigial videos I could watch so I'm happy my eyes didn't deceive me ;)
Please wish him (and them all) all the best for the new season. And I'm looking forward to reading your interviews!

DenissVFan

Medalist
In the end I will have the interview tomorrow morning.. as they had a very tight training schedule today. I am not allowed to tell anything about the practice actually, but I will say that I had a very positive inpression of Deniss in generall, he seems in great shape! And I just love him and Koshiro together, they are such perfect training mates!

I'm very happy to hear this!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD0oevDpEKA/?igshid=1frnrahayyil9 so here‘s my first picture :) It was a super nice quite Deniss like philosophic interview ❤️ I just wonder every time again how deep this kid is...

Deniss looks great! (And so does the background :) )

Thank you! Can't wait to read Deniss's latest philosophical insights :biggrin:

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
He is pumping out 3 insta posts in 2 weeks!! Being the sunshine boy that he is, he is creating a positive trend for a change in this horrid period :luv17:

icetug

Medalist
And the interview Tatjana Flade announced some time ago:
https://www.goldenskate.com/2020/08/deniss-vasiljevs-hopes-to-show-different-side-for-2020-21/

So, FS to R&J ("Vasiljevs is excited about having the opportunity to show a different side in a “different emotional setting.”)
and SP to " a composition from a Latvian violinist". “The music is very strong and also dramatic. It is also something very complex where he plays with the rhythm. He has not yet completely absorbed the style of the short program, because it is new for him.”

OK. Now I can't wait :dance2:

And I was so sorry for Deniss reading how much he had been disappointed when Words had been cancelled...

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really can't wait to see his programs. It was nice that in his interview, he showed his honest feelings.

DenissVFan

Medalist
And the interview Tatjana Flade announced some time ago:
https://www.goldenskate.com/2020/08/deniss-vasiljevs-hopes-to-show-different-side-for-2020-21/

So, FS to R&J ("Vasiljevs is excited about having the opportunity to show a different side in a “different emotional setting.”)
and SP to " a composition from a Latvian violinist". “The music is very strong and also dramatic. It is also something very complex where he plays with the rhythm. He has not yet completely absorbed the style of the short program, because it is new for him.”

OK. Now I can't wait :dance2:

So it looks like both programmes will be dramatic :) I’m excited.

And I was so sorry for Deniss reading how much he had been disappointed when Words had been cancelled...

This part was very painful to read :sad21: I still remember how sorry I felt for all the affected skaters when the cancellation was announced. There will always be a question of what could have been, especially after Deniss’s clean FS at Nordics...

At least he could find comfort and diversion in nature, his studies and hobbies, and in his supportive environment.

I’m also curious about the exhibition. Is he getting a new one? Will there even be any galas this season?

icetug

Medalist
So... apparently one of the R&J pieces is "Tybalt recognizes Romeo" and the last one is "Romeo decides to avenge Mercutio's death" (known as "Death of Tybalt"). Really interesting and unusual choice of music, about friendship, despair and revenge. Showing Romeo - a friend instead of Romeo - a lover. What is a fresh take on the story :)

I’m also curious about the exhibition. Is he getting a new one? Will there even be any galas this season?
Hope so. And hope for a funny one, as we'll see two dramatic programs. Britney Spears could do ;)

DenissVFan

Medalist
So... apparently one of the R&J pieces is "Tybalt recognizes Romeo" and the last one is "Romeo decides to avenge Mercutio's death" (known as "Death of Tybalt"). Really interesting and unusual choice od music, about friendship, despair and revenge. Showing Romeo - a friend instead of Romeo - a lover. What is a fresh take on the story :)

I am here for it :agree:

Hope so. And hope for a funny one, as we'll see two dramatic programs. Britney Spears could do ;)

...and I'd be here for Britney :p That would be fun :biggrin: