Deniss Vasiljevs | Page 131 | Golden Skate

Deniss Vasiljevs

lina4et

Rinkside
I’m a little sorry that sp is not TMIL, it was a bold dream 😔 But I love Bloodstream and wish Deniss a clean skate!
Music to fs also seems to me a good choice🙂

DenissVFan

Medalist
I’m a little sorry that sp is not TMIL, it was a bold dream 😔 But I love Bloodstream and wish Deniss a clean skate!
Music to fs also seems to me a good choice🙂

I think we may see it yet, as a gala, show programme or a future SP.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Well, Deniss is in 2nd, and frankly I think the gap between him and Samarin should be rather more...the fact that Deniss got lower PCS is just a joke, really. Loving the program! I hope the 3A fall was just due to nerves, first competition back and everything. Well, we'll see. He certainly got a warm welcome and looked very happy to perform again :)

DenissVFan

Medalist
The programme was beautiful!

That 3A :( But I think he landed one in the warm-up so there's still hope.

Now I wonder whether his FS is as declared on the ISU website :p

icetug

Medalist
the fact that Deniss got lower PCS is just a joke, really.
We call it in Poland "a gloomy joke" ;) Visibly the judges didn't get the memo about PCS and quads :laugh:

Because of too tight frames I couldn't see why Deniss fell. Protocols say that 3A was not only UR, it was downgraded :(
On the other hand, 79.76 for the SP with one jumping pass worth only 0.65... Quite good job, Mr Vasiljevs :agree:
Step after step, I would say. For the beginning fully rotaded +3. It was really rare last season ;).
Scoring aside, it's just a wonderful program :love:.

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
It was a beautiful FP, I loved it. Such a pity he missed the Lutz combination which he can usually do in his sleep. He had the silver medal ready to be served up on a plate right in front of him and he chucked it away. I suppose that is why he had to be welcomed by rather miffed Stephane who gave him an earful. I hope this will be a stepping stone for bigger things to come heading into the GP season!