Deniss Vasiljevs | Page 130 | Golden Skate

Deniss Vasiljevs

Salemrocks11

Rinkside
Are we getting a Challenger from Deniss before JO? I thought Lombardia was the best chance since he has been there before... but no such luck [emoji848]

icetug

Medalist
Are we getting a Challenger from Deniss before JO? I thought Lombardia was the best chance since he has been there before... but no such luck [emoji848]

I was hoping for Lombardia as well... It would be the most convenient competition for him, taking JO and GP into consideration.
Koshiro is going to Nebelhorn and it could be another possible competition to start new season with for Deniss. But the schedule is too tight, I suppose.
But there is still Nepela two weeks before JO. Where would be better place to debut "Two men in love"?...

ime

Rinkside
I remember read from somewhere(probably in his FB group?), saying one challenger is planning.....but not settle down yet. I personally feel like If not Lomb, I will put my bet in Nebelhorn .......(since for the team, it is always easier to send the skaters to the same competition instead of different one...

Salemrocks11

Rinkside
I remember read from somewhere(probably in his FB group?), saying one challenger is planning.....but not settle down yet. I personally feel like If not Lomb, I will put my bet in Nebelhorn .......(since for the team, it is always easier to send the skaters to the same competition instead of different one...

Depending on how Deniss is treating the JO (as a serious competition or more of an exhibition) Nebelhorn could be possible. Deniss would get an extra week (if they need to change anything) with Nepela. So far we are just hearing crickets (nothing) from Deniss’ side.

ime

Rinkside
Considering the following Jo, I would say Nepela has the best timing....(Though the field seems a bit tough[emoji23]

icetug

Medalist
So... tomorrow Deniss will start his fourth senior season :cheer:.

The news from Bratislava is as expected ;): his (SP?) program is looking great.

Wish him to use the full potential of both of his programs and skate them beautifully (and clean). Still no information on them, however :laugh:.