Alexei Krasnozhon | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Alexei Krasnozhon

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I updated Alexei's OP. If you see any omissions or errors, please tell me about them, and I will fix them.

Reika

Spectator
i read the article. you can anything whatever you want, alex! i'm waiting for your senior program. hope you comback perfectly from injury! love you from south korea:luv17:

princessalica

Final Flight
Really hope Alex gets back to full speed soon. I really enjoy watching him, and he didn't score nearly as well at regionals as I would hope... But doesn't he have a bye. Is he just using it as warm up for the grand prix? He has so much potential!

Alexkbiggestfan

Spectator
The past week at Rostelecom cup in Russia, Alex was in 8th out of 12 skaters! Given all of there standings I was very impressed! Alex is adorable and I see him going very far!!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Welcome, Alexkbiggestfan, welcome to Golden Skate! Post often and post long. :)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Here’s hoping that Alex can get the results he wants after the disappointment of withdrawing last year!

I love his passion and his commitment:hap85:

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:yahoo: for Alex! The “A” team (Alex and Andrew) brought it home:agree:

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Russian interview with Alex: http://sport.business-gazeta.ru/article/241703

It's pretty comprehensible with google translate. It's partly about his skating and also a lot of his thoughts on other stuff (4A and quints, LGBT, differences between Russia and the US, food, books, other skaters, etc). Quite interesting. He comes off well, imo.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you for posting this interview.

Wow. Some of the questions, if Google translate is accurate:eeking:

But major kudos to Alex, it appears, for pushing back, both on equality, on nationalism and on the ways that the interviewer tried to get him to criticize other skaters.

And I particularly loved this line: "If people are afraid to speak directly and register on forums under fictitious names, then they are ashamed of themselves. And to listen to them is not to respect yourself.":agree:

You go, Alex:clap:

Alexkbiggestfan

Spectator
Aleksey got Skate America! He will be competing along side competitors such as Nathan Chen and Jason Brown! I believe Alex will do well, this could be his year! Skate America will be Oct. 18th-20th in Las Vegas this year!

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So I went and looked at the announcement and Alex is indeed officially listed for SA:agree:

I don't think I posted earlier in this thread how very impressed I was by his programs in Philadelphia. Both of them are strong, passionate, with interesting movements, but playing to Alex K.'s strengths and not trying to make him something he's not. Kudos to Alex Johnson for his work:clap:

I look forward to what Alex K.can do with them at SA.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Time to bump this one up again;)

Alex K. may not have won a medal (one spin away:eeking:) but he won the hearts and minds of all who watched the Free skates:thumbsup: He is consistently bringing the fire and the drama to those two programs, and I am still here for it:clap:

And he landed the quad loop:clap: Now, I'm not a jump fiend, but Alex has been trying for so long, so I'm happy for him.

Now, I say with love, work on those spins:cool:

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Time to bump this one up again;)

Alex K. may not have won a medal (one spin away:eeking:) but he won the hearts and minds of all who watched the Free skates:thumbsup: He is consistently bringing the fire and the drama to those two programs, and I am still here for it:clap:

And he landed the quad loop:clap: Now, I'm not a jump fiend, but Alex has been trying for so long, so I'm happy for him.

Now, I say with love, work on those spins:cool:

He's been working with Alex Johnson on his choreo, which is why it's so wonderful. Spins won't take long to fix. ;)