Renata Oganesian & Mark Bardei | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Renata Oganesian & Mark Bardei

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Sad news. They were a great team. They were fast, had superb twist, had very good lifts and throws. So many good teams split up.

jlmart

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Apparently he is now partnered with Justine Brasseur and training in Montreal, Canada. I gather his wife is in Canada with him so ?permanent move?

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Apparently he is now partnered with Justine Brasseur and training in Montreal, Canada. I gather his wife is in Canada with him so ?permanent move?

Interesting. But it'll be hard in Canada to compete in big events, unlike in Ukraine, there is competition in there.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Interesting. But it'll be hard in Canada to compete in big events, unlike in Ukraine, there is competition in there.

Justine and Mark were down to compete in the Golden Spin this coming week. But they and another new partnership, Hanna ABRAZHEVICH / Martin BIDAR (CZE), were both removed on 20[SUP]th[/SUP] November.

Hope this doesn't mean that there are any problems.

Any word on Renata?

CaroLiza_fan

jlmart

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Apparently Brasseur/Bardei are dealing with an injury. They have also withdrawn from Skate Canada's Challenge.