Sofia Polishchuk & Alexander Vakhnov | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Sofia Polishchuk & Alexander Vakhnov

The Finn

Record Breaker
Many thanks for the confirmation... but, oh gosh, what happens to Vakhnov now? Is he looking for another partner? :scratch2: :shocked:

I think so but I haven't seen any credible rumors about him having a try out with someone or his future plans in general.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Looking good !! Some nice features in that short dance... they have work to do but seems they are committed and making strides... have to add Sofia looks just beautiful here.. love love her hair style, so Latin!!

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
I enjoyed that skate. As you’d expect, a little rough around the edges but they can work on that. She seems is quite tall but I like that dynamic on ice. She seems a better fit for him than Konkina (who I like with Drodz). Hopefully they get a shot at the JGP.

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
I enjoyed that skate. As you’d expect, a little rough around the edges but they can work on that. She seems is quite tall but I like that dynamic on ice. She seems a better fit for him than Konkina (who I like with Drodz). Hopefully they get a shot at the JGP.

This!! Really happy to see he has a suitable partner

The Finn

Record Breaker
Lizunova / Vakhnov has been assigned to JGP Croatia now. Too bad Russian fed didn't name them as a sub for the last event because now they can't have 2nd event even if they would do really well.

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
We get the chance to see them again which is lovely...

Does anyone know what is happening with Sofia Polishchuk?

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
^^ wondering about this too.. Hope so! They are doing beautifully after such a short time .. both dances are enjoyable to watch... Polish and seamless entries/exits will come with time and practice. As another poster commented a few weeks earlier, I like the look of them!! Fingers crossed they stay together!