Kailani Craine | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Kailani Craine

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Congratulations to Kailani for her two great skates at the Oly! :yes2: Her performances were among my personal highlights in the ladies event, and I’m not even Australian.:laugh:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hooray for Kailani! I was so happy I was able to watch her skate as it happened on the stream! Even though I actually hate her FS music, she totally sells it and her dress is so sparkling!

Plus, she always looks so happy when she skates and didn't seem to have any nerves at all!

In the end she finished 17th, which is the best finish for our ladies skaters at the Olympics since 1998.

:points:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
She was wonderful! I'm so happy for her! (and so glad that she didn't wear that fug dress from 4CC, too!)

Now for Worlds!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This young lady has oodles of charisma and that wow factor -- something that you can't teach. And why do I love that pink costume so much?! :scard7:

Kailani has that special ability to engage and draw in her viewers. Her Nebelhorn skate made me a fan. For me, she exhibits the extrovert quality to reach people at the top of the bleachers. I thoroughly enjoyed her World’s SP!

Shamefully, I admit I’ve still got some catching up to do on viewing. I haven’t seen Kailani’s FP (yet). Definitely on my to-do list!
Congrats Kailani on an impressive result at Worlds! :hap10:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Kailani is a proper Aussie Queen, so beautiful in person, with charm around her, it is impossible not to smile seeing her:). I saw her performing live in SP at Milan Worlds and she totally won the audience, such enthusiasm and fire, it clearly shows she is made for this. And by sheer luck, I met her in the arena afterwards - what a beauty:love:! She was in a hurry, but was so kind to pose with fans for photos and chat a bit, I have a signature and a warm feeling in my heart about this memory:)

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States
Is Kailani sitting this season out? I'm surprised not to see her name on any Challenger Series entry lists yet...

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
As far as I know, she's not sitting out. The ISA website has her scheduled for the Autumn Classic International, Finlandia Trophy and Inge Solar Memorial over the next few months. She's also going to be skating at Harvard's Evening of Champions charity fundraiser event in mid-September!

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States
That's great news! I guess I must have just missed her in her upcoming events. I'm excited to see what she brings to this season.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
She slay she slay!!!!!
Well done!!!!!!!!

It was a boss program! She looked good for third for a while.

I wish she could be on the GP circuit, but hopefully there'll be streams for all her other competitions.